No announcement yet.

Shadow of Mordor Released For Linux, But Only For NVIDIA Gamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is a good challenge even for Nvidia + Intel hardware while on my AMD system it barely moves.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Benchmark results up in a few hours....
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by peppercats View Post
        AFAIK it runs on AMD with newest catalyst, the performance is just ass.

You can't blame feral for AMD's drivers.
        So need AMD to override things in driver with a profile? There is no way NVIDIA has a profile for linux version of this game.

Comment

67GB...good grief never mind. I feel sorry for people with a cap on their internet. I don't have a cap but thats too much for me especially if I have to reinstall or something.

Comment

Ouch. I don't have a cap but the price goes up fast. 67GB would cost me about $1000 to download at home
            Test signature

Comment

Originally posted by Geopirate View Post
              Gamers have spoken with their wallets so most people that game on Linux have Nvidia cards at this point.
              bullshit. most people that game on linux do it on mesa amd drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Geopirate View Post
                Gamers have spoken with their wallets so most people that game on Linux have Nvidia cards at this point.
                Originally posted by pal666 View Post
                bullshit. most people that game on linux do it on mesa amd drivers.
                Steam HW survey says the following:
                1. NVidia - 39%
                2. Intel - 30%
                3. Other - 16%
                4. AMD - 15%

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Frett View Post
                  67GB...good grief never mind. I feel sorry for people with a cap on their internet. I don't have a cap but thats too much for me especially if I have to reinstall or something.
                  Ya AAA games seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I now use steam's backup feature to archive local game files onto a different disk before uninstalling. Local backup means I can point steam to it at any time and restore without downloading again. Local storage and portable HDDs are cheaper than internet data for me.

Comment

How long for physx dirvers on Linux systems!?

Comment

Originally posted by joh??n View Post
                      Steam HW survey says the following:
                      what steam survey has to do with majority of linux gamers?

Comment

Working...
                      X