Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put the wish list for porting projects HERE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    Heh... You're putting our odds THAT good right at the moment?
    What can I say? I'm an optimist.

Comment

• Originally posted by niniendowarrior View Post
      I did a search on the TLJ forums. Basically, no official response. My diagnosis? Dead end.
      But did you try starting a new thread asking for a possible linux client of either or both games, and wait to see if the thread is deleted?

Comment

• Originally posted by xav1r View Post
        But did you try starting a new thread asking for a possible linux client of either or both games, and wait to see if the thread is deleted?
        I'd go and do it, if it were me, but it's definitely not a good sign all the same. Deletion or deafening silence from the studio pretty much means a "no" right at the moment.

Comment

• I don't want to bother starting a Linux request thread that's already there.

Comment

I don't want to bother starting a Linux request thread that's already there.

Oh, there was already a linux request thread? You didnt say that before.

Comment

I don't want to bother starting a Linux request thread that's already there.
              Guess that cinches it, then. No-joy, at least for now.

Comment

• I'd say, not something feasible right now. Besides, they are busy with their new MMOp0rn, Age of Conan.

Comment

• Svartalf, what do you think would be the chances of Bioware letting you guys re-release NWN with all the patches now that it's final, along with the possibility of revamping it a bit to support openAL (for multichannel sound) and proper movie support?

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                    Svartalf, what do you think would be the chances of Bioware letting you guys re-release NWN with all the patches now that it's final, along with the possibility of revamping it a bit to support openAL (for multichannel sound) and proper movie support?
                    It's final? That means there wont be any more patches to NWN? How do you know??

Comment

• Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                      Svartalf, what do you think would be the chances of Bioware letting you guys re-release NWN with all the patches now that it's final, along with the possibility of revamping it a bit to support openAL (for multichannel sound) and proper movie support?
                      I some how doubt they would let him as EA owns Bioware now. Although if they do I wont complain.

Comment

Working...
                      X