Feral Interactive Confirms Their Latest Linux Game Ports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am glad BAK is getting ported.
    I've played the first 2 BA games and loved them, but radeonsi crashes for BAO (with wine), I'm hoping BAK will be tested for AMD open source drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemosabe View Post
      Interessting about Blizzards argumentation is that Linux users play their games anyways via dual-boot or wine. They expect much less purchases than you can expect from 2% market share...
      Stop installing windows, folks!
      It's not about installing Windows, it's about being aggressive in pushing the particular platform with hardware manufacturers, which is poor on Linux and the main reason Windows/Microsoft is today where it is.

Comment

Originally posted by staggerlee View Post
        I agree.. BUT the problem isn't the number of games but the quality of games. Borderlands 2 and Borderlands 3 are a great start. Now we need bioshock series along with the battlefield series just AAA in general. I'll have to say that this Batman looks good along with Company of Heros..
        battlefield can't be ported on steam due to the fact that the premium model goes against steam ToS. And i just DONT want to see origin on linux. Or EA messing with linux.

Comment

XCOM2 on Linux on launch? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_-2wIJIzQ&hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by sireangelus View Post

battlefield can't be ported on steam due to the fact that the premium model goes against steam ToS. And i just DONT want to see origin on linux. Or EA messing with linux.
            Thank you for clearing that up. I agree with you on EA although the point is still valid that we need more AAA games in the Linux portfolio..

Comment

Working...
            X