X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IanS
    replied
    Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
    M already reported on Half Life 4 as an April Fools attempted.

Feel free to view my site a little less, I don't care you sound very petty.

Oh and....Liam of GamingOnLinux.com
    I would if I could, but that would imply that I bothered to view it at all in the first place.

Great job on the PR skills btw. You kind of remind me of one of those little fish that swim along the belly of a shark hoping to pick up some scraps along the way.

Leave a comment:

• liamdawe
    replied
    Originally posted by IanS View Post
    Did it occur to you that Michael may have intentionally perpetuated the story knowing it was an April fools joke? Personally it is one I find in poor taste as someone who has purchased the game already and has been looking forward to playing it since the Steam for Linux beta was announced. But none the less I also find your incessant jabs at Michael, in a thinly veiled attempt to advertise your own news site, to be in equally poor taste. Every time I see you do it it makes me want to view your site a little less.
    M already reported on Half Life 4 as an April Fools attempted.

Edit > It was hardly poor taste, it was amusing, I think you need a thicker skin buddy.

Feel free to view my site a little less, I don't care you sound very petty.

Oh and....Liam of GamingOnLinux.com

Leave a comment:

• IanS
    replied
    Originally posted by liamdawe View Post
    Dude it was an april fools, try fact checking at least a little before posting it right up...he said 4 hours ago it wasn't real and you still posted it up??

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com
    Did it occur to you that Michael may have intentionally perpetuated the story knowing it was an April fools joke? Personally it is one I find in poor taste as someone who has purchased the game already and has been looking forward to playing it since the Steam for Linux beta was announced. But none the less I also find your incessant jabs at Michael, in a thinly veiled attempt to advertise your own news site, to be in equally poor taste. Every time I see you do it it makes me want to view your site a little less.

Leave a comment:

• gururise
    replied
    April Fools!!

Leave a comment:

• liamdawe
    replied
    Dude it was an april fools, try fact checking at least a little before posting it right up...he said 4 hours ago it wasn't real and you still posted it up??

Liam of GamingOnLinux.com

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic Garry's Mod Being Released For Linux Today

Garry's Mod Being Released For Linux Today

Phoronix: Garry's Mod Being Released For Linux Today

The popular "Garry's Mod" sandbox physics game built atop Valve's Source Engine is expected to be introduced to Linux gamers today...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X