Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whizse
    replied
    I very much doubt Icculus is to blame for the delay.

Also, wasn't he involved with the Mac port? Or is it delayed too?
    Last edited by whizse; 04 September 2009, 04:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    tbh I think that porting project is all dead. It's quite stupid to see that UT3 has a OpenGL version for PS3.
    The PS3 version uses libgcm not OGL.

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    tbh I think that porting project is all dead. It's quite stupid to see that UT3 has a OpenGL version for PS3. And still no progress and tons of rumors about a linux version. What Icculus is doing it's unknown. Epic Games should ask to Icculus about the current state orther wise ask for partial refund of the porting cost (my speculation)...

Leave a comment:

• xav1r
    replied
    Well, now that there won't be another unreal title for a few years, maybe that means UT3 is finally getting some attention.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    To semi quote the Pricess Bride.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
    Heh... That'd be my take on that one. It's not quite time yet, but I'm thinking it's nearly time to go looking for loose change on that one.

Leave a comment:

• deanjo
    replied
    Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    It's not officially dead, though... It's resting...or is that pining for the Fjords?
    To semi quote the Pricess Bride.

"Whoo-hoo-hoo, look who knows so much. It just so happens that your friend here is only MOSTLY dead. There's a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive. With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do."
    Last edited by deanjo; 04 September 2009, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by numasan View Post
    Well, we need something new to make fun of now that DNF is officially dead
    It's not officially dead, though... It's resting...or is that pining for the Fjords?

Leave a comment:

• eppe
    replied
    Originally posted by acreda View Post
    stupid question time.........

has anyone even been able to mount the DVD in the first place, i was going to see if the new CXgames version 8 had any luck but i cant even get the DVD loaded.....
    Yes i can mount the dvd.
    and the game "works" with cedega.

post back how well it works with CX!

Cheers
    eppe

Leave a comment:

• acreda
    replied
    stupid question time.........

has anyone even been able to mount the DVD in the first place, i was going to see if the new CXgames version 8 had any luck but i cant even get the DVD loaded.....

Leave a comment:

• RagingDragon
    replied
    Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    So leafs winning the cup or UT3 linux first?
    Irrelevant - the universe will end (one way or another) first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X