Clear All

• AzuMao
    replied
    You're first reply to me was rude.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    Ok never mind. i won't say anything just to not be rude with you!
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• AzuMao
    replied
    If you were sarcastic about not wanting it reopened what is the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    it's unnecessary to reopen such topic, none of those news posts will make UT3 be ported neither do something good to the linux gaming community. So don't reopen this topic let it die... IF you have something to say about L33F3R's comment make a new topic and let the Forums Readers have a look and wait until someone's has something to say. this topic should be closed by being old and no one has something to say, AFAIK...

Leave a comment:

• AzuMao
    replied
    I knew it was sarcasm, that's why I reopened the topic.

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    did you really take what L33F3R wrote seriously? Oh man! that was sarcasm, just like my previous post.

Leave a comment:

• AzuMao
    replied
    Originally posted by Setlec View Post
    ok, go on, cry a bit and you will feel better! now have you considerate that life continue even if this would happen?
    Since when is telling someone not to break the law was "crying"?

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    ok, go on, cry a bit and you will feel better! now have you considerate that life continue even if this would happen?

Leave a comment:

• AzuMao
    replied
    Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
    well if you bought UT3 after they promised a port and they aint gunna give us a port. I say steal UT04. I dont advocate software theft but what bugs me more is a broken promise.
    Two crimes don't make justice.

Sue them for fraud of inducement.

If you they say they'll give you a game that runs on Linux if you pay them money, and you pay them that money, and they don't give a game that runs on Linux, they're criminals. It's that simple.

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    oh! no not again... please don't re-open this shameful topic! leave it be and let it die...

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X