Initial Support For The Lenovo Legion Go Controllers Added To Linux 6.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial Support For The Lenovo Legion Go Controllers Added To Linux 6.8

Phoronix: Initial Support For The Lenovo Legion Go Controllers Added To Linux 6.8

Being merged today as part of the input subsystem "fixes" for the in-development Linux 6.8 kernel is supporting the controllers of the Lenovo Legion Go handheld game console...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Cool device, wonder how SteamOS or HoloOS(same thing) runs on it.

I've been spending too much money lately so won't be getting any handheld until another 6-8months, probably just wait for the next-gen handhelds at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by theriddick View Post
      Cool device, wonder how SteamOS or HoloOS(same thing) runs on it.

I've been spending too much money lately so won't be getting any handheld until another 6-8months, probably just wait for the next-gen handhelds at that point.
      I have a Steam Deck. Just having this device changed how I play games. I do play more games and actually complete games now. It's the quick sleep resume that made the difference for me. So, my honest opinion is, save your cash and when you have enough, buy one of these handhelds and don't worry about when the next generation will be. Unless you are trying to play the latest triple A titles the next generation of handhelds aren't going to stop you from playing your current games or killing your backlog. When Gen2 drops, I'm just going to wait for a sale and pick one up then. If you are into the latest Triple A titles I can see why you would want to spring for the Gen2 handhelds as soon as they drop. If not for that, I'd say, grab handheld and start gaming. You'll definitely get your moneys worth.

Comment

Working...
      X