Steam On Linux Marketshare Ticks Up To 1.18% For June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anarki2 View Post
    > likely attributed in large part to the Steam Deck now shipping and more users engaging with Linux gaming by way of SteamOS 3.

Soo... it's as much of a case of "Linux usage is rising" as with Android? K.
    Sort of but not really. Unlike with Android, games ported to SteamOS are desktop Linux games that can run on every other modern Linux machine just as well as they do on the Steamdeck.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      The fact that people are getting the Deck and not putting Windows on it is a great thing. I'd like to see the Windows on Deck numbers.
      that was always the only true secret of the microsoft windows monopole to force the OEMs into pre-install windows on any device.

people not only do not install windows on steam deck valve could launch a laptop and a desktop and even a smartphone and people would buy it and use linux without installing windows on it.

i do not have a steam deck but i had a steam controler it was stolen from me years ago.

i really don't know why valve only do the steam deck they should release desktop and laptop and so one to with steamOS.
      Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Working...
      X