No announcement yet.

Many FSF Priority Projects Still Not Progressing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don`t think you understood most of my post, and if you think I believe I cannot change his opinion, you are wrong.

Comment

Start singing the song! Everybodys changing!

Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
        I don`t think you understood most of my post, and if you think I believe I cannot change his opinion, you are wrong.
        Well there's certainly no harm trying, but nobody has succeeded in almost 3 decades, so you've got a bit of a challenge ahead of you

Comment

And well quite frankly if he doesn`t change, GNUs are only good for burgers if you know what I mean.

Anyone can take that idea and carry it forward in a decent way. A licence that promotes opensource and stays opensource, is what it is about.

Comment

Good enough?

Maximal opensource licence.
            ---------------------------

This program, plugin, or function is licenced under the Maximal Opensource Licence.
            That means that it`s source should always stay open source. And any changes must be available with
            the branches. And its derivatives can never in anyway be released as closed source.

Authorship can be included, but it is not neccesary. A list of changes by author is though recommended.

--

This will also fix the complaints about GplV3 being too complicated. (obscure?)

Peace.

Comment

I'm a bit jealous of Paradox Uncreated, while I have to make do with simple beer over the weekends (yes I know, more alcohol propanda!) it seems obvious that he has access to 'some really good sh*t'.

Comment

Yeah well its obvious that you take dicks up the ass. Why you think that makes you competent to speak in this matter, is ofcourse another issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradox Uncreated View Post
                  Yeah well its obvious that you take dicks up the ass. Why you think that makes you competent to speak in this matter, is ofcourse another issue.
                  Lol, chill out man! I really meant nothing bad, just a bit of fun!

Comment

There are people in the opensource environment, as all environments that are on the mental level of a bimbo, when it comes to religion and politics. It`s the kind of people who think politicians are all corrupt and the police are pigs. They have no idea what a democracy is. If one should listen to them, it would mean complete self-destruction. Yet, they still think they should voice their opinion? Why is that? These people are often the promicuous from high-school. I think all of us, remember one of those. Completely ignorant, extremely mindless. Yet, all the partners she has had, makes her think she is popular, and that for some reason, she should voice the interests of queendom.

Like for instance, New Kids On The Block is good. Touching your penis, and sleeping with whores is good.

Now if you take a look at the people who are actually running this country, they aren`t like this.
                    However, the ignorant will still harass you, because of your political interests, your higher intelligence, and your religious morality. Simply that of understanding ones own good, will be a reason for them to reject you.

Now look at your own opinion in this matter. Are you the bimbo, or are you the sane man?

Comment

Maybe I am going to write a standard reply to trolls/internet-satans aswell. Osnews, phoronix, kvr-audio, general discussion-forums, all seem to be filled with people who do nothing but drown out real signal. The internet, is high-technology that could serve our society well. Unfortunately people do not seem to be brought up properly to behave well enough. And so it is mostly a demon currently. Demonizing the very people that uphold the society they live in.

To those who have a mind : There is a solution.

Maybe my standard reply to the troll/internet-satan should be something like this:

I am going to tell you how this is going to be.
                      You are going to go online, make a lot of fuss, to the point of annoyance of most participants.
                      They will start to think of methods, to fix this problem.
                      Islam is a religion of good conduct, and hard punishments, against poor behaviour.
                      You go online again, make a lot of fuss, and people will start to consider these punishments.
                      Ultimately the only thing you contribute to, is your own death, when they realize that these
                      punishments are a way of getting rid of people like you, and to protect our children, and our future
                      society. I remind you that atheism and homophilia have death penalties in Iran.
                      So go ahead, the more of an idiot you are, the more you speed up the change.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X