No announcement yet.

Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought public stoning was the proscribed punishment under Deuteronomy, so Reiser broke the law by doing it in secret. Then there is that little thing about lying or bearing false witness, which he did.
    Nope, that's ISLAM (rajam). Deuteronomy just says kill in the case of a wife having sex with another man.
    (Note: the actual hebrew for "wife" is usually just woman or woman who is mastered (she is under a man))

Vague english translation:
    "" 22If a man be found lying with a woman married to an husband, then they shall both of them die, both the man that lay with the woman, and the woman: so shalt thou put away evil from Israel.
    ""

Reiser killed Nina, there is nothing wrong with that. I hope negative things happen to you because you are pro-women.

As for bearing false witness against your NEIBOR, he did not bear false witness
    against his neibor. He did not accuse you or any other single person of killing
    Nina. A general prohibition against lying is CHRISTIANITY which worships Jesus
    and maybe El Elyon but NOT YHWH (the war God of Deuteronomy, Christians see him
    as a devil/demon/evil old God not like their new god)

Christianity is no good. It is a woman's religion.
    As is Islam to some degree.
    As is Levitical Judiasm (which came after Deuteronomy)

Comment

I hope the muslims get you. I hope they raise their flag above your heads.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
        I hope the muslims get you. I hope they raise their flag above your heads.
        I fart in your general direction.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
            You are a pro-equality, or pro-feminist, etc piece of garbage. Many muslims too are similar to you. One example:
            When I was younger, I thought people who spoke like this were women. Ironically, I still do.

Comment

Mr Larabel, Mr Deanjo

Seriously, gentleman, don't you think letting this going on is a bit of a stretch, even for Phoronix standards? The level of the discussion in this forum has dropped to unbearable levels as of lately, but this hatred speech is just too much. Do something about it, for fucks' sake.

A Phoronix regular who doesn't think is alone on his views about this.

Comment

Hating Reiser is OK. Hating Reiser's file system, demanding it be dropped from the linux kernel, etc because he murdered his adulterous wife is OK.
                (Pro-Christianity Pro-Jesus Pro-Woman)

Being pro-Reiser, Not hating his filesystem because of what he did, being sad that the rest of the men of the OSS movement are Christian pro-women faggots and good-men and thus don't want to be associated with a man who did the CORRECT (not right, not nice, not good, NOT CHRISTIAN (Jesus never got a girl nor wanted one, celibacy and defference to women and equality are the morals in Christianity), not Islamic (also pro-woman pro-punish men)), that, that is HAAATEEE SPEEECH
                (Pro Deuteronomical (war) God (YHWY, not El Elyon, not Jesus, not Allah/mohammed)) (Pro-males)

I pray that people who truely hate you get ahold of you.

And yes, the muslims truely hate non-muslims.

Comment

Originally posted by yotambien View Post
                  A Phoronix regular who doesn't think is alone on his views about this.
                  The more time MikeyDipshit spends trolling here, the less time he has to send death threats to other people. Consider it a service to the community since we can't have him neutered.

Comment

Notice how he want's those males who aren't pro-women to have their balls chopped off. Similar to the ancient chinese belief system: rape and everything else (theft, etc etc) was punished by chopping off the male's genitals. Women were basically not punished: the perfect woman's lawsystem.

This is what good men, weather they are Westies, Arabs, or Easterners want for males.

Good men are the enemy. They are the ally of women.

Comment

MikeeUSA2, how can you be so dumb and believe what is written in a book?

Just go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X