No announcement yet.

Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) This is thread discussing ReiserFS, not Hans Reiser and not what happend in his personal ground.
    2) Every person, be he/she born as woman or man, has equal right to express his/hers desires and viewpoints and be handled equally.
    3) Should the person wish to behave in own way, then it is that person decision and this decision is to be respected.
    4) Souls do not belong to anyone. Individuals are not anyone?s property.
    5) Question about whether God exists or not, should be left to God alone. Because, if he exists, his presence will not be changed by human opinion on this topic. If he does not, it will not change anything either.
    6) Person(*1) that call to God for justification, proclaim they are God messengers, sons, relatives or command on behalf of God are totalitarian criminals and dirty politicians, because of (5) and have no association with God; Except this association is always proven (as in constant process) without any conscious interaction from beings (Gods creations) in this reality, including (*1).
    7) People who issue claims upon any religious writings carry same grade of trueness as people who act upon own personal behalf - no exceptions. Because all religious writings and all religions are a product of humans, not God.
    8) This reality can be seem as product of God only if (5) succeeds. However, this fact always changes nothing in this reality, regardless of decision outcome.

Feminists are feminists because it is their decision and is to be respected, regardless of reason.
    If they replace/substitute males, they are to understand that they have to become males themself and as such they could discriminate themself. But it is their decision.
    They (and any person) should also understand that any individual is different and is different at different stages of life, regardless of his gender.
    Should feminists physically attack other individuals, so they are to percieve as any other criminals that attack individuals.

Hans has killed Nina, so what extraordinary happened to Nina except it was forced death? Nina would die anyway. Hans and me and everyone will die anyway. It is not upon us to decide, belonging to religious sects does not change this in any way, as death is not result of human work.
    This was Reiser?s own personal decision. He was prosecuted as criminal - by accepted legal court instance. As should anyone be for murder.
    Only Hans knows if it was him or not and further speculation without Hans presence is useless. It is also Hans decision if he wants to speculate upon this.
    As of current roll, because ReiserFS is stereotypically associated with Hans and Hans is stereotypically associated with murder - ReiserFS sees no development.
    Probability of that should have been clear to Hans - prior to his act upon Nina destiny; or confirming that he was murder at court if he was not one. That was his decision and is to be respected.

If anyone is up to building upon ReiserFS, the best way would be to fork and rename it, while explicitly stating the difference between individual decision in personal life and static code of that individual - to prevent psychological (subjective) human bugs to damage the development.

MikeUSA posting crap here does not make Phoronix become one. Anyone is free to follow or ignore him - accepting the consequences.

Currently ReiserFS is not developed as it was before and is not forked, but BTRFS is being developed with features exceeding reiser4 itself. It is neither bad nor good. For Linux of course, it is more bad than good.

Comment

ZFS is here, right now. Production ready for years.

It does not matter if file system is in Mainline Linux kernel.

There IS ZFS Linux kernel implementation (beside zfs-fuse)
      and now you can boot several linux distribution out of ZFS pool.

I know that there is Ubutnu ZFS in-kernel PPA (Personal package archive),
      that can be added during install from live CD and then install Linux on ZFS.

ZFS is stable and used for several years on systems with hundreds of drives.
      And it is stable for years and open source under Copyleft free software CDDL License.
      (It is installed or compiled separately from kernel and therefore avoids GPL/CDDL incompatibility)

There is independent body for implementing and developing ZFS for Linux kernel, Illumos/OpenIndiana (Opensolaris continuation) if you choose native platform, FreeBSD etc (OSX version stalled a bit).
      So, if you ask me: Go for ZFS now and wait to see wnat Btrfs has to offer in the future,
      and how long it will still take for Btrfs to catch functionality ZFS had in production 5 years ago from now.

And just to add clarifications to loony talk about Mr Raiser:

It's personal life have nothing to do with its professional work.
      Not including it's FS in mainline Linux is because of its architecture vs Linux architects plans.

Write him a letter if you want to collaborate with him on some code.
      If you are able to code and not just bleeping about.
      Last edited by Markore; 11 December 2011, 11:22 AM.

Comment

I hope that Reiser follows Deuteronomy as to what to do with those people that have condemned him for his act against Nina.
        Deuteronomy declares that certain actions should be taken against those people or towns that condemn, speak against, ignore the laws within the book of Deuteronomy.

It is disgusting that the men of opensource are such gooooood men that they abandon a useful code tree for the sake of a free woman.

Deuteronomy also has things to say about r4pe of young _girls_, and keeping them. Reiser should consider those laws aswell.
        Women don't make good wives, as he has discovered.

Deuteronomy is the opposite of pro-woman good-men's culture, and is also far removed from the muslims culture (they like to kill men for r4pe of young girls)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
          You proclaim that Nina, the adulteress, should live and that it is right that Reiser is rotting in prison and that it is wrong that Nina was killed.
          No, I just proclaim that your father should have used a condom.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
            No, I just proclaim that your father should have used a condom.
            You are a pro-equality, or pro-feminist, etc piece of garbage. Many muslims too are similar to you. One example:

Comment

On the subject of "ragheads" some people wanted to k1ll them, others said don't: they let men get the young girls, others said that is the reason they should be k1lled, someone responded:
              avg @aui

Many leaders around the world care.

Fate may not be kind to you, your country and it's allies. Your government is blatently using the excuse of potential terrorism as a means to interfere with our affairs and we have had just about enough of your "help". Continued non-combatant casualities is turning those of us who run our governments, speak your language, understand your culture, customs, and weaknesses into dedicated and focused warriors who can not be bought or sold by "foreign aid".

Even the american citizenry is waking up to the idiocy and paranoia of their government and it's meddling.

Economic warfare is much more effective than military warfare. The americans will do their best to keep their military-industrial complex alive, although we are very disappointed by the ongoing qualitative deficiencies in their weapon systems. The Russians salesmen make a good point - in a world of full of short term technological obsolence, "better is the enemy of good enough".

The parts of western civilisation that we and the chinese do not own are collapsing through your own incompetence and greed. As the Christians say "you reap what you sow".

I was speaking with one of our chinese delegates recently, he impressed me with the wisdom of his people: "When a dishonorable and immoral enemy is k1lling himself, the just and wise man does not interfere. When an honorable and moral enemy has been defeated, embrace him as a brother, settle your differences and learn from his mistakes."

So to my immoral enemies 9xb, aui, aur, etc... we are here, we are there, we are everywhere. We will fight to defend our beliefs, our families, and our lands, just as I am sure you would do the same. I pray that you and others like you remember your words at your end, peaceful or otherwise.

As a people we are not your enemy, think about how you would feel if we were to invade your land and k1ll your non-combatant population. I was briefed that the american senate had passed legislation declaring that the whole world is their batllefiled including the continental united states, perhaps the american people will get a taste of what their government has been and continues to do soon enough.

As a side note, your comments on our laws and customs are inaccurate. Do not visit with expectations of child s3xual exploitation, we do not rehabilitate or reintergrate s3xual offenders back into society, we ex3cute them.

Politics Religion1 hour ago
              [/quote]
              avp

"As a side note, your comments on our laws and customs are inaccurate. Do not visit with expectations of child s3xual exploitation, we do not rehabilitate or reintergrate s3xual offenders back into society, we ex3cute them."

Which is one reason why your religion and culture is garbage.

Better is the old Judean idea: Man r4pes a young girl he keep her and pays the father.

Your idea is to try to protect women and to punish men. Men are NOT the masters in your culture. Women rule the home while a few men rule the streets.

The true culture of men ruling over girls was ancient Judah during the reign of King Josiah and his law of Deuteronomy.

(A culture which sprung from the bedoins of that time and place)

Your islamic culture is that of men being ruled over.

The s3x offender should simply keep the young girl, he should be master, the hungry should simply take from the fields what he can carry.

All men need girls, and all men need to eat.

Deuteronomy sees this avg

What does it say about those who do something else, like you muslims? You good pro-women people. It says to k1ll you.

And that is what we are doing.
              [/quote]

As you can see, the muslims are good men like you.
              Nuclear w4r would clear all you good men out, probably the only way to do so.

Comment

You are a pro-equality, or pro-feminist, etc piece of garbage. Many muslims too are similar to you. One example:
                I really do wish your mother would have been pro-choice.

Comment

I hope that Reiser follows Deuteronomy as to what to do with those people that have condemned him for his act against Nina.
                  Deuteronomy declares that certain actions should be taken against those people or towns that condemn, speak against, ignore the laws within the book of Deuteronomy.
                  I thought public stoning was the proscribed punishment under Deuteronomy, so Reiser broke the law by doing it in secret. Then there is that little thing about lying or bearing false witness, which he did.

By the way, why are you still alive after using electronics on the sabbath? Shouldn't you be killed for that under Deuteronomy? Why weren't you stoned after disobeying your parents? I hope you don't wear any poly-cotton blends, wearing mixed fabrics is a major offense as well. Did you drive an awl through your slave's ear yet?

Personally I am glad that we don't live under the rules of the book of Deuteronomy, a lot of the rules are really, really scary.

Comment

Please remove off-topic messages

I think all messages that are not related to file system or file systems, are OFF-TOPIC
                    and should be therefore deleted or moved to some garbage social topic or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Markore View Post
                      I think all messages that are not related to file system or file systems, are OFF-TOPIC
                      and should be therefore deleted or moved to some garbage social topic or something.
                      Agreed. It's too bad we're unable to mark it as spam/racist/p00p/revolting.

Comment

Working...
                      X