Pushing Reiser4 Is "Not Of High Priority"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reiser should not be in prison.

Hans Reiser was justified in killing his wife (or rather woman, read the OT hebrew): she had sex with a man other than him. The Old Testament calls for her to die. I am glad that she was killed. She divorced him (The OT does not allow females to leave, the man is ba'al: master) and committed adultery against him. She deserved to die and die she did. She's in the ground, as God commanded such things be. Hans Reiser did the correct thing. It may have given pause to other whores thinking of having relations with men other than their husband. They do not have that right, Hans enforced his rights against the woman who was his own.

---

FREE REISER

He made a killer filesystem.

It was good at consolidating small files into contiguous areas

and he was good at consolidating adulterous women into the ground, Old Testament style.

Comment

I'm not sure whether Mikee is serious or just a really good Poe.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
        He has been around for a while. I heard first of him here:
        TRIGGER WARNING: this post discusses sexual assault, threats of violence, and actual violence against women. If you link to this post, please include a similar warning. See below for more informati…

I'd go with Ockham's razor: Some people troll excessively but there has to be something seriously wrong with you for maintaining a troll identity for 7+ years anyway...

Comment

Apparently not a Poe, then. Really nasty either way, though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBlackCat View Post
            As you've seen, not a Poe.

MikeeUSA is the worthless sack of shit that sent death threats to Debian Women and Linuxchix. He's also the whining puke that had his shitty Nexuiz levels removed from sourceforge where he was subsequently banned.

If this were 1950's North Carolina, he'd be forcibly sterilized and the human race would be better off. Now we just have to hope that he has an unfortunate accident while masturbating with a belt sander.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
              As you've seen, not a Poe.

MikeeUSA is the worthless sack of shit that sent death threats to Debian Women and Linuxchix. He's also the whining puke that had his shitty Nexuiz levels removed from sourceforge where he was subsequently banned.

If this were 1950's North Carolina, he'd be forcibly sterilized and the human race would be better off. Now we just have to hope that he has an unfortunate accident while masturbating with a belt sander.
              Wouldn't the people in the 1950's North Carolina agree with him, regarding women and freedom? Or am I confusing it with South Carolina/Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Azpegath View Post
                Wouldn't the people in the 1950's North Carolina agree with him, regarding women and freedom? Or am I confusing it with South Carolina/Texas?
                The Fernald School, and others like it, was part of a popular American movement in the early 20th century called the Eugenics movement. The idea was to separate people considered to be genetically inferior from the rest of society, to prevent them from reproducing.

North Carolina's eugenics program continued into the '50's, long after the rest of the states stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by yogi_berra View Post
                  http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in614728.shtml

North Carolina's eugenics program continued into the '50's, long after the rest of the states stopped.
                  Since those whom agree with King Josiah's ideas (as seen in Deuteronomy) no longer exist in the world, and perhaps haven't since the time Leviticus was written, we cannot turn to them.
                  Thusly...
                  I hope that the muslims raise their black flag above your head.

Reiser did absolutely nothing wrong. It is good the Nina is dead. She belongs in the ground. She is in the ground.
                  According to Deuteronomy so does anyone who believes and proclaims that Nina should be alive or that Reiser should be punished.

You proclaim that Nina, the adulteress, should live and that it is right that Reiser is rotting in prison and that it is wrong that Nina was killed.

Comment

Reiser acted correctly.

America is a woman's and good-man's country.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeeUSA2 View Post
                      Since those whom agree with King Josiah's ideas (as seen in Deuteronomy) no longer exist in the world, and perhaps haven't since the time Leviticus was written, we cannot turn to them.
                      Thusly...
                      I hope that the muslims raise their black flag above your head.

Reiser did absolutely nothing wrong. It is good the Nina is dead. She belongs in the ground. She is in the ground.
                      According to Deuteronomy so does anyone who believes and proclaims that Nina should be alive or that Reiser should be punished.

You proclaim that Nina, the adulteress, should live and that it is right that Reiser is rotting in prison and that it is wrong that Nina was killed.
                      This trolling isn't even entertaining, it's just boring, uninventive and predictable.. Zzzz...

Comment

Working...
                      X