Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.7-rc3 Released Following A Light Holiday Week

Phoronix: Linux 6.7-rc3 Released Following A Light Holiday Week

Linus Torvalds released the third weekly release candidate of the forthcoming Linux 6.7 kernel on Sunday night...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Bcachefs! Bcachefs!

Comment

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
      Bcachefs! Bcachefs!
      I still think the filesystem logo (should it need one) ought to be three chef's hats with BCA emblazoned on the band around the forehead of each one.

I would produce such a logo myself, but my artistic skills peaked in kindergarten, and have declined considerably since.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Grouch View Post

I would produce such a logo myself, but my artistic skills peaked in kindergarten, and have declined considerably since.
        Bro, in case it makes you feel any better this is the only time a girl walked up to me.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

Bro, in case it makes you feel any better this is the only time a girl walked up to me.

How did you manage to get out of your basement?

Comment

Michael

This looks like worth investigating: https://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=218195

Comment

Would 6.7 be out in time for the Ubuntu LTS 24.04 ???

Comment

Don't know about you, but audio controls ( vol. up , vol. on ) HP laptop do not work with this kernel. Ubuntu 23.10 (previously with 6.5 it was working).
                Here is my laptop product number : 15-ef2007 series

Comment

Working...
                X