systemd 255-rc1 Brings "Blue Screen of Death" Support & New Tool To Spawn VMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gusar View Post
    Nope, it's named that way to get a piss out of triggering people like you.
    lol, i mean, it's working

Comment

Originally posted by sharpjs View Post
      I just knew the responses were going to be hilarious. Enjoy being triggered, you wonderful few. I'll enjoy some new goodies, like the convenience key to reboot from systemd-boot.
      shhhh, just keep them suffering with their init system that take 3 years because use bash

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post

Or to really push people like me on the "Systemd is a piece of shit!" bandwagon.
        But as always, Micosoft breaks and withers everything it touches!
        only you lol, not that's it's a bad thing, keep your opinion far from the working and reliable distros, go use devuan idk or freebsd

Comment

Originally posted by Brittle2 View Post

oh nooo the boot error is blue we are all sold to microsoft nooooo
          edit: also there isn't any Lennart Poettering in the git history, so shut up
          Yay! fella fell for the trap. Triggered gets brittle - or is it: brittle gets triggered? - I'm not native English.

But: Lennart Poettering not in the history of systemd ?? Do you know how to use git log?

Comment

I have a pro-tip for everyone who hates this: close your eyes! The error will still be there and your computer still won't work, but at least you won't have to see the colored screen telling you about it.

Comment

Working...
            X