Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover 8.15 Released With Box64 Integration As PE Library

Phoronix: Hangover 8.15 Released With Box64 Integration As PE Library

Building off Friday's release of Wine 8.15 is a new version of Hangover, the Wine-based software that aims to ease the deployment of Wine with x86/x86_64 Windows software support atop AArch64 processors and other CPU architectures...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Some more research for this article would have been nice

Does it actually support x64 apps right now? The author says "You currently can run 32-bit Windows apps on AMD64 and ARM64. For combinations in brackets you can use older Hangover versions before 0.8".

Did this change with Box64 integration?

What is "Invalidation support"?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GrumpyLinuxUser View Post
      Some more research for this article would have been nice

Does it actually support x64 apps right now? The author says "You currently can run 32-bit Windows apps on AMD64 and ARM64. For combinations in brackets you can use older Hangover versions before 0.8".

Did this change with Box64 integration?

What is "Invalidation support"?

Thanks!
      I agree!

I have no idea about what the news article says, too cryptic and lacks a proper explanation.

Comment

Michael has a robot to write these pseudoarticles. It's just a cash grab for ads. E.g. I couldn't send this comment until the ad covering the submit button reloaded and gave me a second long window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladis View Post
          Michael has a robot to write these pseudoarticles. It's just a cash grab for ads. E.g. I couldn't send this comment until the ad covering the submit button reloaded and gave me a second long window.
          Yeah right, Phoronix is so crap that you obviously read it and have an account to comment here...

The level of ungratefulness/toxicity...

Comment

Originally posted by rmfx View Post

Yeah right, Phoronix is so crap that you obviously read it and have an account to comment here...

The level of ungratefulness/toxicity...
            I'm here for the comments.

Comment

Working...
            X