Linux 6.4 To Fix Bug Where Nintendo Controllers Could Indefinitely Rumble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 6.4 To Fix Bug Where Nintendo Controllers Could Indefinitely Rumble

Phoronix: Linux 6.4 To Fix Bug Where Nintendo Controllers Could Indefinitely Rumble

For those Linux gamers making use of Nintendo controllers, a few notable fixes are on the way for the upcoming Linux 6.4 kernel cycle...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Unfortunately not working with many 3rd party (such as 8bitdo in Nintendo mode) controllers still
    Hi, I installed the driver via the dkms module but connecting the controller via bluetooth fails with the following error messages in the kernel log [ 8274.330816] nintendo 0005:057E:2009.0006: unk...

Comment

"First up, there is a fix for a situation where the Nintendo controllers with rumble functionality could be left rumbling... indefinitely."
      My ex wife is not going to like that!

Comment

Is it a bug, or a feature?
        It depends if you ask on the people who stream on Twitch, and those who stream on Chaturbate.

Comment

Good to see that I'm not the only one with a dirty mind reading about infinite rumble

Comment

Working...
          X