LXD 3.12 Released With Cluster Improvements, Better CPU & GPU Reporting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LXD 3.12 Released With Cluster Improvements, Better CPU & GPU Reporting

Phoronix: LXD 3.12 Released With Cluster Improvements, Better CPU & GPU Reporting

For those making use of Canonical's LXD project for Linux containers, version 3.12 is now available ahead of this month's Ubuntu 19.04 release...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...-3.12-Released

I LOVE LXC/LXD
    i use it on proxmox and i use one of my lxd container to nested hosting a docker ... it was never so easy to backup and restore than now
    proxmox->lxd->docker->portainer
    nearly no overhead and fast as hell and its so clean u can move the complete dockerhost around inside of the lxd container or create templates ...

Comment

Originally posted by gorgone View Post
      I LOVE LXC/LXD
      i use it on proxmox and i use one of my lxd container to nested hosting a docker ... it was never so easy to backup and restore than now
      proxmox->lxd->docker->portainer
      nearly no overhead and fast as hell and its so clean u can move the complete dockerhost around inside of the lxd container or create templates ...

Ditto. LXC/LXD is essential to my workflow. I have containers populated with my development tools and the necessary environment, I also use Kali in containers for reverse engineering and application penetration testing. The performance and ease of use are an absolute breeze, nothing comes even close. I know it's fashionable to bash Canonical but for this, I say thank you to them for carrying this project and doing such a good job with it.

Comment

Not sure if the both previous comments were sarcastic or not...

Comment

no, that's my full serious.

Comment

Working...
          X