No announcement yet.

Greg KH Releases Big Linux 4.19 Kernel, Codenamed "People's Front"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*, fun name and all, but I suddenly can't blame people for choosing OpenBSD instead and regressing into isolation because they just don't want to deal with the inevitable hard failure of the new regime.

Comment

In my place argentina, most of the political parties are named "something" front. So also I also thought this was a political reference.

Comment

Originally posted by yossarianuk View Post

One of the funniest films ever, a total piss take of Christianity - unlike race or sexuality religion is fair game IMO.
        The 70's were more liberal times where people could actually take a joke obviously.
        Oh the idiots had marches and demonstrations back when Life of Brian was on Cinema. Monty Python where even "forced" to appear on this debate on TV with one insane Bishop (his last remark on the debate was that they had "gotten their thirty silver coins".

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Spektor View Post
          In my place argentina, most of the political parties are named "something" front. So also I also thought this was a political reference.
          Well you either didn't actually read the release notes or the joke went over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by F.Ultra View Post

Oh the idiots had marches and demonstrations back when Life of Brian was on Cinema. Monty Python where even "forced" to appear on this debate on TV with one insane Bishop (his last remark on the debate was that they had "gotten their thirty silver coins".
            Why don't you pick on someone your size? I'd like to see what happens when you call an Imam "insane"

Comment

Originally posted by F.Ultra View Post

Yes aware there was outrages to life of Brian (in America mainly), the point is it was released anyway - mainly thanks to George Harrison funding it -> https://www.houstonpress.com/music/5...rrison-6504267

Pretty sure no studio would release it now.

Comment

Well you either didn't actually read the release notes or the joke went over your head.
                Stop making the argument that it would matter what the actor means by his actions, it matters what the Victim (mostly woman) feel about it. So if you smile and greet nicely to a woman because you just had a innocent sympathy for her or say "you look nice" it doesn't matter what your motives were, it matters what it feeled to her. If she feels raped or sexually herassed by it that is the reality.

SJW Logic 1x1

Comment

Yes aware there was outrages to life of Brian (in America mainly), the point is it was released anyway - mainly thanks to George Harrison funding it -> https://www.houstonpress.com/music/5...rrison-6504267

While also being an old film by now (19 years ago), Dogma, was also released by a studio (Lions Gate).

Comment

Both The Beatles and Monty Python produced pop culture & mass hysteria... well, and GNU/Linux the same

Particulary that Mass Hysteria fenomenon is always around

Originally posted by rmoog View Post
                    I'd like to see what happens when you call an Imam "insane"
                    Another mass hysteria, what else
                    Last edited by dungeon; 22 October 2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoog View Post

Why don't you pick on someone your size? I'd like to see what happens when you call an Imam "insane"
                      Well most people are not my size so I have a hard time finding people my own size to pick on. Calling imams that oppose things like the Life of Brian insane is no problem for me, don't know why you think otherwise. All religious zealots are just that, zealots.

That you however imply that a Imam would be more my size than a British Bishop in the UK is hilarious in it's own right.
                      Last edited by F.Ultra; 22 October 2018, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X