Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fedora Drafts A New Mission Statement

Phoronix: Fedora Drafts A New Mission Statement

Fedora Project Leader Matthew Miller is working on updating the Fedora Project Mission...

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...ft-New-Mission

It's a lie, It's so they can get free RHEL Beta Testers.

Comment

PR statements are very important.

Comment

I have a proposal to make:

To synergize our buzzwords to establish a diverse set of sentences in a collaborative environment, creating an innovative portfolio of marketing terminology to boost the signal of our market leading properties and propose a clear vision of our future prospects.

Comment

PR statements can sometimes be a big deal. I wonder if it's intentional that they remove "Open Source" from the statement.

Comment

Originally posted by jbennett View Post
            PR statements can sometimes be a big deal. I wonder if it's intentional that they remove "Open Source" from the statement.
            That was the first thing I noticed. Its hard to say, RedHat has traditionally be very open source friendly. But maybe the Fedora guys are wanting to ships a few every bits to make life easier for their users -- especially now they are in a good place to take some desktop usage from Ubuntu..

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post

To synergize our buzzwords to establish a diverse set of sentences in a collaborative environment, creating an innovative portfolio of marketing terminology to boost the signal of our market leading properties and propose a clear vision of our future prospects.
              You took it off my mouth. Although on a second thought it's still missing "leading" and "proactive".

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post

But will it enrich the user experience?

Comment

Originally posted by ldo17 View Post

But will it enrich the user experience?
                  Yes, because it's developed with Agile.

Comment

Originally posted by salsadoom View Post

That was the first thing I noticed. Its hard to say, RedHat has traditionally be very open source friendly. But maybe the Fedora guys are wanting to ships a few every bits to make life easier for their users -- especially now they are in a good place to take some desktop usage from Ubuntu..
                    There was critique on this in official thread. May yet be changed

Comment

Working...
                    X