X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renkin
    replied
    Originally posted by gigaplex View Post
    That describes all rolling-release distros. I'm not just saying that as a hater, I grew up on Gentoo and currently use Arch.
    Did you use Gentoo with stable keywords? I can't speak for the Gentoo crowd about stability since I use the unstable/current keyword.

Leave a comment:

• gigaplex
    replied
    Some developers were quick to call Fedora Rawhide their rolling-release, except that Rawhide is not always stable and can easily break in significant ways from time-to-time.
    That describes all rolling-release distros. I'm not just saying that as a hater, I grew up on Gentoo and currently use Arch.

Leave a comment:

• chithanh
    replied
    The problems CUT is facing are described here http://np237.livejournal.com/31868.html

Leave a comment:

• HokTar
    replied
    So how is Debian CUT doing these days? Did they achieve anything?

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic A Rolling-Release Version Of Fedora Is Discussed

A Rolling-Release Version Of Fedora Is Discussed

Phoronix: A Rolling-Release Version Of Fedora Is Discussed

A discussion erupted this morning among Fedora developers about having a version of Fedora Linux that operates on a rolling-release model similar to Arch Linux, Gentoo, and openSUSE Tumbleweed...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X