CachyOS Moves To Glibc 2.39 & Other Package Upgrades For February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
    Oddly enough, I already downloaded it and literally finished writing the ISO to a thumbdrive five minutes ago. About to back up some stuff, do some Spring Cleaning, and reinstall the OS. Lucky coincidence that it happened on new ISO day

However, I'm gonna go bake a coconut cake first. Oven just preheated so I'm gonna go toast my coconut flakes
    No feature to update the OS to a new version without reinstalling the whole OS?

Comment

Originally posted by NSLW View Post

No feature to update the OS to a new version without reinstalling the whole OS?
      You mean "pacman -Syu" or "aurhelper -Syu"? Those are options. Long story short, I could have undid the majority of things I did involving the AUR over the past year but I wanted to see how the installer has improved, if they still have the same OpenZFS layout, and other things you actually have to use an installer to see.

So far I have a repo-only system aside from aurutils. I'm trying to follow the Arch Way, clean chroot, instead of lazily doing "makepkg -si" this time around.

Comment

Working...
      X