X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hf_139 View Post
    That is why i said "or".
    And all of them are fundamentally evil.
    all of them claim they are the "good" people even the terrorist claims to be a freedom-fighter a hero...

logically what you claim is never the case just as example there are 2 sides RED and BLUE then somone from red kills a blue then the
    red people praise him as hero and of course the red claim they are the good people and the blue people claim they are evil and bad.
    then someone from team blue kills a red and the blue people claim he is a hero and the blue people claim they are the good ones and of course the team red claim he he evil and bad.

you see by logic something what you claim "all of them are fundamentally evil." is not possible in practice because to claim something like this
    you would have to detect a objective truth a objective reality but no human ever had access to a objective reality all humans only have subjective reality.

now this filter bubble of a subjective beeing is what the Philosopher Kant said full relativism in the world of relativism a murderer/terrorist in his own filter-bubble is a hero a freedom fighter.

Only Aristoteles and with his Metaphysik​ disagree to these left-liberal relativists he claims that with Logic and Science people can perform tasks to
    detect the objective truth.

if we follow this pathway it breaks down to micro and macro level aggression the only difference between a regular army of a country in this meaning is that they have thoughts and ideals and ideology who most people agree they operate on the macro level and real terrorists are single persons or very small groups only a absolute minority agree to the actions of terrorists but a majority agree to the action of an army. ​ you see this in the fact that for example the german army is controlled by the parliament and the parliament declares war.

"And all of them are fundamentally evil."

if you claim they are evil even if they only act on the will of a democratic elected parliament then you say something like the democratic majority is evil.

some philosophers agree with you they claim that ordinary normal people who vote a government into power that they are evil.

but of course this majority disagree with you. you see you are in this little group with the same logic as the terrorists they know they are absolute minority but they think they can force their will upon the majority.

i do not say you are a terrorist but you have the same logic. you drive your car on the wrong side of the road and you shout at them that all of them are wrong and you are right.

Doesn't matter if its the torturing CIA
    the CIA is a rogue deep state agency who operate 100% agaist the law they only can do this because they operate in secrecy.
    not only in secrecy they operate on their own terms they do not follow any rightfull order from a parliament or court.

the spying NSA
    they are not spies they are code-breakers. a spy is a agent from a organisation like CIA they come to your home and put a mic into your room.
    the NSA people never come to your home. but of course if you use a smartphone with security holes they maybe slip into that phone.

or the murdering US Military.
    if you kill a murderer then it is not murder it is self-defence. most military personel are not murderers they perform self-defence.

in your left-liberal ideology maybe they do not have the right to perform self-defence right ?

maybe you talk about collateral damage​ instead of murder ? collateral damage​ by definition is not murder its a accident
    and a an accident is at most a homicide​ and not murder.

if you are innocent and a soldier kills you without reason then i am pretty sure this soldier gets the death penalty.

If anything, this connection of RedHat to morally corrupt institutions is yet another reason to avoid them. They can have fun in their big-US-government space. I am sure it's comfy to live on taxpayer money. They will be fine.
    But any private business or anyone from the 99.997% of humanity that isn't working for the US government, sould avoid any connection to this as much as possible.
    "morally corrupt institutions"

isn't it true that the deep-state infiltrators​ who slip into such a institution are the one who are morally corrupted ?
    and these deep state people then make it look like in a false flag as if the complete institution is corrupted even of this is not the case.

"I am sure it's comfy to live on taxpayer money."

i tell you a secret they don't need the taxpayer money. they finance themself by: confiscate the illegitimate​ money from criminals.​
    all the Taxpayer money goes into deep state operations who perform money laundering​ to bring the money into the pockets of criminals.

"But any private business or anyone from the 99.997% of humanity that isn't working for the US government, sould avoid any connection to this as much as possible."

i am pretty sure that as soon as the US Military would not exist the deep state criminals would slaughter the 99.997% of humanity and would implement a communist dictatorship with full slavery for all law abiding citizens.
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

Originally posted by qarium View Post

the secret for what he(avis/birdie) is doing and why he is not stopping it is the point that he is not alone.
      if you monitor other forum members like sophisticles just to name a example then you can discover the same destructive and hostile plattern.

[snipped a lot of blah blah]

now i hope i could open your eyes Avis/Birdie is not alone he and other forum members like sophisticles actively target phoronix forum members who are part of the linux/opensource/free-software community.​
      Why do you copy/paste this to a discussion in which Avis has not even posted yet?

He might be annoying, but this sounds more like an anti-Avis obsession on your part.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabiator View Post
        Why do you copy/paste this to a discussion in which Avis has not even posted yet?
        He might be annoying, but this sounds more like an anti-Avis obsession on your part.
        Avis is birdie and is officially banned in the phoronix.com forum.

he has not postet yet well... the "yet" most of the time takes not so long.

as i say avis is not alone his team like "sophisticles​" are already posting in this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
          False, minimum wage jobs exist as an introduction to the work force, for new workers. They are not intended to be long-term, or to support a family.
          Which does not keep some employers from trying to pay their employees only minimum wages in the long run. And it can get worse:
          Germany introduced minimum wages because in some jobs the exploitation got completely out of hand. Such as in building cleaning jobs. For those employees, minimum wage was an improvement.
          Some employers still try it, but AFAIK not major companies. What we have is things like smaller construction companies who work with subcontractors. And these subcontractor companies do the illegal not paying minimum wage.

Comment

... did go so far to link malware traps here in the forum if you clicked on it it used a Zero day security hole ...
            True or not, that makes me (less un-)happy that I use a whole separate computer for my important stuff where I only do the important stuff.

But, c'mon dude, it's Friday. Don't blow my weekend chasing ghosts (real or imagined).

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post
              True or not, that makes me (less un-)happy that I use a whole separate computer for my important stuff where I only do the important stuff.
              But, c'mon dude, it's Friday. Don't blow my weekend chasing ghosts (real or imagined).
              I am so sorry for your weekend here you can start: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/securi...s/mfsa2024-01/

Comment

Originally posted by Rabiator View Post

Please don't discourage him.

The main takeaway is that he believes that Israeli intelligence has it out for the open source community and has decided to target Phoronix members with nonexistent attacks carried out via nonexistent means.

Comment

Avis is birdie and is officially banned in the phoronix.com forum.

he has not postet yet well... the "yet" most of the time takes not so long.

as i say avis is not alone his team like "sophisticles​" are already posting in this topic.
                  So there's a team now?

Can I be the leader?

Is it like a baseball team or a football team?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG View Post

Please do not listen to him.

He has a bug up his ass because i posted a link to Puget Systems articles that showed intel's consumer desktop CPUs matching AMD's top of the line Threadrippers.

In fact, here is the link:

The 96-Core 7995WX is the highest core count desktop CPU on the market. How does it perform for content creation applications on the TRX50 platform?

I have visited the site on both Windows and Kubuntu and used Chrome and Firefox and nothing happened.

i also scanned the website and it is clean:

Scan your website for free to check for malware, viruses & other cybersecurity issues. Just enter your URL & we’ll check the site with our website scanner.

Comment

I am so sorry for your weekend here you can start: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/securi...s/mfsa2024-01/
                      Where on that page do you see where Firefox can be used to install LogoFail?

Comment

Working...
                      X