OpenWrt 23.05 Released With Rust Package Support, MbedTLS Replaces WolfSSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franco Castillo View Post

It isn't true. The prices are much higher. 35 and 86 dollars respectively.
    And - depending on your goals or if you want to implement QoS, especially the NanoPi will struggle pretty quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by Termy View Post

And - depending on your goals or if you want to implement QoS, especially the NanoPi will struggle pretty quickly...
      It is not worth looking at the price of "bare" devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Franco Castillo View Post

It is not worth looking at the price of "bare" devices.
        I got my s920 for 50€ + 20 for the NIC - and it can handle QoS for 400mbit just fine. There are more than enough cheap, used SSF or USSF Office-PCs that lend themselves perfectly for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Termy View Post
          Do you know that different NanoPi have very different SoC, from AllWinner H3 to Rockchip RK3588? Which one you been talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by RussianNeuroMancer View Post

Do you know that different NanoPi have very different SoC, from AllWinner H3 to Rockchip RK3588? Which one you been talking about?
            Not a specific one. I remembered that the RPI4 just barely manages to saturate a gbit line with SQM enabled. So i was pretty confident assuming the nanopi would be overwhelmed pretty quickly. But seems i was wrong about that

Comment

Working...
            X