SUSE To Be Taken Private By Its Largest Shareholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by espi View Post
    Ok, im not gonna risk it anymore. I'm just going Debian and forgetting about all the bullshit corporations.

Canonical out there with in-house syndrome, except all the things they build are awful. Red Hat just attacking its own users and now anything can happen with SUSE. The new owner might just look at all the companies self destructing and decide they want in.

I was wavering a bit when it came to SUSE since it doesn't look like even SUSE knows what its doing, I still have no idea what ALP is supposed to be, I have no idea what or when is the next normal SLE release going to be launched and how long its going to be supported. If I don't know when the next release is going to launch I might as well just go Debian.
    Anything can happen with any distribution, community or private...SUSE is and remains one of the longest-lived distributions and what is happening, does not change anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm Shifter View Post
      And here was I, since it originated as Software und System-Entwicklung​, still spelling out the letters of the acronym.

Although I think I've said it out loud maybe three times, and all three times the people I was speaking with knew exactly what I meant.
      When people try to spell laser lazer....
      Hi

Comment

Originally posted by woddy View Post

Anything can happen with any distribution, community or private...SUSE is and remains one of the longest-lived distributions and what is happening, does not change anything.
        That dumbass you are replying to doesn't even know the entity which plans to take SUSE private has already been SUSE's majority stakeholder for a period of time.

People nowadays don't even have the brains to process logic and facts anymore. All they care about are acting on their stinking emotions.

Comment

Working...
        X