Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS Released With Linux 6.2 + Mesa 23.0 HWE Stack

Phoronix: Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS Released With Linux 6.2 + Mesa 23.0 HWE Stack

Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS is now available as the newest point release to this current long-term support series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This HWE upgrade to kernel 6.2, probably in conjunction with Nvidia driver updates have made a Wayland session start successfully on my laptop. It still crashes when I unplug a USB-C cable (includes display port), but that's progress

Comment

'rolls up'.

Could have used a space, but you chose to conflate them with a hyphen and make it nonsensical.

Also, ironbark is a really nice campfire wood.
      Hi

Comment

Originally posted by Syfer View Post
        This HWE upgrade to kernel 6.2, probably in conjunction with Nvidia driver updates have made a Wayland session start successfully on my laptop. It still crashes when I unplug a USB-C cable (includes display port), but that's progress
        I got this on Android quite a lot in the recent past, especially with VLC (just crashed). But it was only on certain phones.
        Hi

Comment

Working...
        X