Ubuntu 23.10 Planning To Ship With The Linux 6.5 Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post

6.2 is involved too? 6.5 is going to fix these bugs and regressions?
    Phoronix: Ubuntu 23.10 Planning To Ship With The Linux 6.5 Kernel This shouldn't be particularly surprising for those closely tracking release cycles and the Linux kernel release cadence, but now it's official: Ubuntu 23.10 is aiming to ship with the Linux 6.5 kernel... https://www.phoronix.com/news/Ubuntu-23.10-Targets-Linux

Comment

Originally posted by Rovano View Post

Since you answered the way you did, I don't think you're the kind of person who should be using new kernels.

Unfortunately, I use a translator. And there are also many things that differ from country to country.
      Ohhh the beautiful value judgment... we don't know each other and you don't seem to be able to understand why the new kernels interest me.
      I don't want to be politically correct anymore.
      You have your opinion but it is not a universal truth. I advise you to go to the supermarket to buy powdered humility, it will do you good.​

Comment

So, rollover distros could be rather dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisS. View Post

So, rollover distros could be rather dangerous.
          It depends on how much the bleeding edge is and what exactly is in it and how it rolls. But it can.

Comment

Originally posted by TNZfr View Post

Ohhh the beautiful value judgment... we don't know each other and you don't seem to be able to understand why the new kernels interest me.
            I don't want to be politically correct anymore.
            You have your opinion but it is not a universal truth. I advise you to go to the supermarket to buy powdered humility, it will do you good.​
            Since you have not given any argument, what do you want to discuss further? Instead, you lean it to a personal level. Do what you want. It's your business. Your problem. You gave no reason.

Comment

Working...
            X