Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" Now Available For Download

Phoronix: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" Now Available For Download

Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" release images are now available for download for those wanting to fetch the latest Ubuntu desktop or server builds or alternatively the various downstream flavors/spins...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I updated yesterday and neither Ubuntu Dock nor Dash-to-Dock are working

Comment

Originally posted by darkdragon-001 View Post
      I use Dash-to-Dock with Fedora 38 (Gnome 44) and all works fine, so maybe something is wrong with Your configuration? Maybe you can try with a clean, test user account and compare DtD/UD settings?

Comment

Originally posted by darkdragon-001 View Post
        Maybe something to do with the upgrade from older version? I'm sure I can find this elsewhere, but how does one move from one release of Ubuntu to the next? (I am on 22.10.)

EDIT: Ahh looks like do-release-upgrade will work.
        Last edited by mercster; 21 April 2023, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nadro View Post

I use Dash-to-Dock with Fedora 38 (Gnome 44) and all works fine, so maybe something is wrong with Your configuration? Maybe you can try with a clean, test user account and compare DtD/UD settings?
          Indeed, I manually installed a previous version of Ubuntu Dock when it wasn't released in time for a previous upgrade.
          Had to rm -rf ~/.local/share/gnome-shell/extensions/[email protected]

There was no error in journalctl though. Just a notice log saying that this location is ignored...

Now it is up and running again

Comment

Working...
          X