Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian 11.6 Released For The Latest "Bullseye" Packages

Phoronix: Debian 11.6 Released For The Latest "Bullseye" Packages

While Debian 12.0 "Bookworm" will hopefully be out around mid-2023, Debian 11.6 is out this weekend as the newest point release to the current Debian 11 "Bullseye" stable series...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Ive tested so much operating systems, my favourite is Debian !!!Stable!!! since 10 years.

Thank you to all for the best OS

Comment

Originally posted by Garfield3333 View Post
      Ive tested so much operating systems, my favourite is Debian !!!Stable!!! since 10 years.

Thank you to all for the best OS
      I'm mostly on testing (outside servers), but damn time flies. My main os since squeeze.

Comment

Cool!
        I hope that Debian 12 comes with the latest KDE plasma release (5.27) which should be released around mid February.

Comment

Great news, thanks Debian! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Danny3 View Post
            Cool!
            I hope that Debian 12 comes with the latest KDE plasma release (5.27) which should be released around mid February.
            I wouldn't get my hopes up if 5.27 comes out around the same time as Debian's soft freeze. It has to be packaged and go through unstable and testing repos first.

Comment

Working...
            X