Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Batch Of Mageia 6 Updates Are Coming

Phoronix: A Big Batch Of Mageia 6 Updates Are Coming

The Mandriva-forked Mageia 6 Linux distribution is nearly one year old, but a big batch of updates is en route to freshen up this distribution to reminisce over the grand days of Mandrake Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Just quietly I think Mageia has been around long enough now that we can stop saying Mandriva-forked. With it having been around for 6 years and all

Comment

Originally posted by SpyroRyder View Post
      Just quietly I think Mageia has been around long enough now that we can stop saying Mandriva-forked. With it having been around for 6 years and all
      I agree, but we should also do that for other software. If I got a nickle every time I read "GNU Nano, a popular fork of Pico, has been updated", (and various other softwares), then I could justify buying a Librem 5 phone now.

Comment

I dream to periodic testing distribution joined also two Mandriva forks like Mageia 6 and fully LLVM/Clang based OpenMandriva LX3 (or upcoming LX4).

Comment

Working...
        X