Fedora 28 Is Being Released On-Time Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AdamW View Post

There are some problems it's difficult to fix with updates - mainly problems that happen in the environments provided by the release media themselves, before any update is applied (e.g. bugs that affect live environments or the installer). The only way to fix these is to do a full or partial re-release, which is a lot of work and which Fedora usually just doesn't do. These are the kinds of bugs we put the most effort into trying to get fixed before release.
    Adam I need to say thanks for your page which I find essential when testing, as knowing the build issues is more important than a "stable release" https://www.happyassassin.net/nightlies.html

Comment

Some time in the next few weeks I plan on switching one of my machines from Ubuntu MATE over to Fedora. I've been staying too much in the Debian/Ubuntu, I want to try branching out.

Comment

Color me ignorant, but has there been a way to VNC into a XWayland/Wayland enabled desktop? I'm running Debian 9, tho am curious if Fedora has made progress with remote desktop sharing on XWayland or Wayland Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X