Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Extreme Coder View Post
    Hi Michael,
    If possible, I'd like to get invited as well. I'm not sure if I'm that big of a poster to the site, although I'm a bit active on the ATI side. I want to try this and see how it compares to MythTV

Thanks!
    Check your mail.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Thanks! Going to try it now!

Comment

Please add my forum account email to this list please.

I have ordered a DVI to component cable as part of my third generation HTPC. I hope to test all the HTPC functions by the end of the month or at the most, by end of September.

For those who don't my setup: GIGABYTE GA-MA69G-S3H (ATI x1250), RCA 52" HDTV (projection, 1080i). I also have a AVerMedia AVerTV Combo PCIe for decoding/encoding but may switch if the new drivers aren't up to the tasks in *nix distros.
        Last edited by The_Monkey_King; 04 August 2008, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Monkey_King View Post
          Please add my forum account email to this list please.

I have ordered a DVI to component cable as part of my third generation HTPC. I hope to test all the HTPC functions by the end of the month or at the most, by end of September.
          Invite sent, check your email.
          Michael Larabel

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            Invite sent, check your email.
            Thanks! I have signed-on.

Interestingly enough, some friends and I have been trying to figure out how to port our viewing habits, queues, and at least our collections to friends and connections. Such as if I am going to record the new episode of The Office this Thursday, someone could see my intent and go oh, I need to record or watch that as well.

Comment

Okay, I'll be honest and say I just registered but I have been meaning to for a couple of months since I've had your RSS feed in aKregator. I have 2 machines with Kubuntu 8.04 and one is connected to a 1080p screen so I would love to see how Boxee works. Pretty please?

Comment

Originally posted by markc View Post
                Okay, I'll be honest and say I just registered but I have been meaning to for a couple of months since I've had your RSS feed in aKregator. I have 2 machines with Kubuntu 8.04 and one is connected to a 1080p screen so I would love to see how Boxee works. Pretty please?

Check your mail.
                Michael Larabel

Comment

I have a computer hooked up to my tv running ubuntu. I would like to try this. Send me an invite to my forum email please.

-Zack

Comment

I've been following your site for a few months, but since I'm not much of a forum guy, I haven't registered. However, I'm extremely intrigued with this Boxee project, and seeing this opportunity, I;d say it was as good a time as any to take it and sign up.

I have been looking for a good Media Centre for Linux for quite some time now. The only one I personally like is XBMC, and since this Boxee project builds upon it I'd really like to take a look. If there you have any invites left I would greatly appreciate getting in on this. Thank you

Green

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Greencastle View Post
                      I've been following your site for a few months, but since I'm not much of a forum guy, I haven't registered. However, I'm extremely intrigued with this Boxee project, and seeing this opportunity, I;d say it was as good a time as any to take it and sign up.

I have been looking for a good Media Centre for Linux for quite some time now. The only one I personally like is XBMC, and since this Boxee project builds upon it I'd really like to take a look. If there you have any invites left I would greatly appreciate getting in on this. Thank you

Green
                      Invite sent.
                      Michael Larabel

Comment

Working...
                      X