Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
    It is an iterative process.
    Before we can reach 4.4 compliance, we must first reach 4.0, 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3 compliance.
    My offer still stands if you are willing to donate this time.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatEmerald View Post
      I'd rather he worked on OGL 4.0 compliance first, but then I guess all those tasks are either a bit too hard or already claimed.

Hmm, maybe I should contribute something, now that the first fundraiser succeeded.
      Going by Ian's Mesa update presentation http://www.x.org/videos/XDC2013/ian_...esa_update.avi It seems the Intel and other guys have 4.0-4.2 pretty well covered and should get it done pretty quickly. So 4.3 seemed a good place to contribute to. Also the ARB_arrays_of_arrays extension seemed like a great place to start to get to know the glsl code without getting overly complicated. Its basically extending upon the existing arrays code, that's not to say its easy and I still have challenges ahead but like I said it seemed like a good extension to start to get to know this part of the code base.

Comment

I appreciate you covering this stuff Michael, so I can indeed contribute a few bucks.

Comment

Good to see the goal is almost reached. Not sure how long this has been running but the stretch goal definitely seems feasible.

Originally posted by tarceri View Post
          Going by Ian's Mesa update presentation http://www.x.org/videos/XDC2013/ian_...esa_update.avi It seems the Intel and other guys have 4.0-4.2 pretty well covered and should get it done pretty quickly.
          I realise this is the sort of PITA that people tend to avoid but is there a very rough approximation for pretty quickly?

Comment

Originally posted by Kostas View Post
            Good to see the goal is almost reached. Not sure how long this has been running but the stretch goal definitely seems feasible.
            Its been running just over 24 hours. I think I should put some more effort into the stretch goals description since there is 29 days to go. Looks like people were pleased with my first campaign.

Originally posted by Kostas View Post
            I realise this is the sort of PITA that people tend to avoid but is there a very rough approximation for pretty quickly?
            Its been a while since I watched that presentation but I think he said it could be done by some time next year.

Comment

Working...
            X