Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kraftman View Post
    It seems you're a MS employe
    Why are anti-Mono crusaders literally too stupid to understand the idea that people who disagree with them might not be paid to do so?

Comment

• Originally posted by directhex View Post
      Why are anti-Mono crusaders literally too stupid to understand the idea that people who disagree with them might not be paid to do so?
      Because your commitment to .NET on a non-MS platform like Linux, is simply difficult to understand. It's either that, or you guys have lost your minds.

Comment

But there's no other explanation. It's not our fault Icaza's an idiot and it seems he does everything to stop mono from being accepted by the Linux community. Everything suggests he's paid by MS, because he's using just stupid PR and doesn't give straight and simple answers. Fix him and then talk about mono.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealNC View Post
          It's funny that you perceive criticism against Microsoft as a personal insult. I'm sure this says something about you, but I'm not sure what. Also, claiming that someone's status is an excuse for hijacking the Linux community, is infuriating, to say the least.
          Do you even read the garbage you post? I percieved your personal attack against david as the insulting bit, claming he's "ruining the linux ecosystem" by setting up a mono hackfest. There's no need to behaviour like that. The rest is just run of the mill anti-mono trolling

Originally posted by kraftman View Post
          But there's no other explanation. It's not our fault Icaza's an idiot and it seems he does everything to stop mono from being accepted by the Linux community. Everything suggests he's paid by MS, because he's using just stupid PR and doesn't give straight and simple answers. Fix him and then talk about mono.
          icaza doesn't speak for everyone.
          Last edited by bwat47; 12 July 2012, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bwat47 View Post
            Do you even read the garbage you post? I percieved your personal attack against david as the insulting bit, claming he's "ruining the linux ecosystem".
            That is not an insult. It was an attack, but not an insult. Actually I was insulted first, being called an idiot.

Comment

Dum de dum...
              Since we're now quoting others, here you go:

Originally posted by Eric S. Raymond
              On that hopefully not too far distant day that I piss on Microsoft's grave, I sincerely hope none of it will splash on you.
              Touch?.

Comment

• Originally posted by kraftman View Post
                Microsoft could release a full .NET implementation under a GPLv3-compatible license with full patent grant, and you'd still come up with excuses. Maybe they already did. You wouldn't know.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealNC View Post
                  Touch?.
                  A quote from 2005 by a non-programming fruitloop?

Yeah, that seems about right.

Comment

A quote from 2005 by a non-programming fruitloop?

Yeah, that seems about right.
                    Yeah, his *huge* influence on projects adopting Open Source development models makes him a fruitloop and means nothing. Sure.

Comment

• PS:
                      Of course I could start quoting RMS here, and then give his credentials (the fscking ONWER of Linux distros as we know them due to all the GNU software), but to tell you the truth, I don't like the guy too much (though I respect him, of course because of all the software he gave us.) I am not actually a Free Software fanatic. I don't avoid proprietary software and don't preach avoiding it. That doesn't mean I don't hate MS.

Comment

Working...
                      X