No announcement yet.

GNOME 46 Release Candidate Rolls Out Last Minute Fixes, VRR & Other Refinements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNOME 46 Release Candidate Rolls Out Last Minute Fixes, VRR & Other Refinements

Phoronix: GNOME 46 Release Candidate Rolls Out Last Minute Fixes, VRR & Other Refinements

The GNOME 46 release candidate was officially rolled out today as the last chance to test the GNOME 46 desktop software ahead of its stable release later this month...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Cheer!

Congrats all, looking forward to this one landing,

hopefully "reworked various dialogs" fixes the file open dialog opening behind the active window every other time. There also seems to be a (minor but irritating) bug with window title bar icon corruption in 45 I will be very glad to see the back of.

Comment

GNOME is doing really good work from technical point of view.

Sadly, I'm not human, and thus I'm not compatible with their human interface guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by sobrus View Post
        GNOME is doing really good work from technical point of view.

Sadly, I'm not human, and thus I'm not compatible with their human interface guidelines.
        That’s okay. There’s plenty of us who are.

Comment

Originally posted by intelfx View Post

That’s okay. There’s plenty of us who are.
          Agreed. Like the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumbotron View Post

Agreed. Like the majority.
            While I do not disagree with your conclusion, that logic is still fallacious and I wish people wouldn't do it

Comment

Working...
            X