Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timofonic View Post
    Their bugtracker has tons of bugs.
    All software has bugs, including bug trackers.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
      Today Plasma 6 was provided by the kde-unstable repo in Archlinux.
      strange I can't find plasma6.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
        Today Plasma 6 was provided by the kde-unstable repo in Archlinux. The upgrade worked, packages got replaced just fine. The SDDM breeze theme is broken now, but I can login just fine with the default theme to Plasma 6 on Wayland. Plasmashell 6 and krunner 6 like to crash a lot, but at least kwin 6 didn't crash. If Plasmashell 6 crashed multiple times, it won't come back automatically. Somehow opening in krunner "plasmashell" doesn't return it anymore (maybe related to the systemd service?). But opening a terminal works and then you can start plasmashell from there. Interestingly opening the start menu and then clicking on the desktop crashes plasmashell immediately, very obvious that bug :-) Besides the expected instabilities and crashes, I'm quite positive about it so far as it works better than expected. I will continue testing it and I'm sure that Plasma 6 will work quite good once it is released officially :-)

Not sure what you are testing but Plasma 6 is not in the kde-unstable repo on archlinux. https://archlinux.org/packages/?repo...t=-last_update

Comment

Working...
        X