Thunderbird 115 Now Available & It Looks Fantastic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post
    If I wanted a tablet-style three-column UI, I'd have gone looking for one. If there isn't an option to turn it off, I'll be looking into the suitability of things like Claws Mail and TinyTinyRSS.
    I used Claws mail for a long time..and also evolution before..

The problem I see with mail clients..is that when somebody hacks your computer...is has access to the email too..
    They should implement something like veracrypt to encrypt the email, and you just need a password to decrypt it..

Comment

The problem I see with mail clients..is that when somebody hacks your computer...is has access to the email too..
      Better than storing all in the cloud though! That reminds me. Need to clean out old emails. Not worth keeping around anyway.

Comment

Im giving the new "Vertical" layout a try. At work I'm stuck with low resolution screens and the traditional layout requires a lot of scrolling to read a e-mail.

Comment

Been a Thunderbird user since it first launched. Moved from Windows XP to Redhat Linux, to Mandrake then to Ubuntu. This looks like a great update, just waiting for the stable channel (snap) to be promoted to 115.

Comment

Originally posted by tuxd3v View Post
            I used Claws mail for a long time..and also evolution before..

They should implement something like veracrypt to encrypt the email, and you just need a password to decrypt it..
            You setup a master password on Thunderbird. This was mandatory in my previous company.

Comment

Working...
            X