Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdedetrich View Post

What the hell are you going on about?

This is just unrelated uninformed dribble.
    It's par for the course for him, just ignore.

Comment

My main "15 minute bug" is still this one that is still waiting on merge requests to be pulled into Wayland, where interest seems to have waned. Second is when using Meta+RMB to resize a window it'll sometimes 'forget' that your mouse button is held down and start sending events to another window. Third, when switching virtual desktop sometimes fullscreen windows (mpv) don't fully fade in without mouse input. I'll have to see if these are reported yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ResponseWriter View Post
        My main "15 minute bug" is still this one that is still waiting on merge requests to be pulled into Wayland, where interest seems to have waned. Second is when using Meta+RMB to resize a window it'll sometimes 'forget' that your mouse button is held down and start sending events to another window. Third, when switching virtual desktop sometimes fullscreen windows (mpv) don't fully fade in without mouse input. I'll have to see if these are reported yet.
        It's an interesting idea to ping the app to check it's responsive. But I fear the minute someone implements this, you'll get the problem in reverse: pongs missed because of unforeseen circumstances lead to the app missing input events.
        I'd rather simply clear the buffer when it fills up. If I click something and it didn't register, I wouldn't mind clicking it again 5-10 seconds later should the window become responsive again.

Comment

Originally posted by bug77 View Post

It's an interesting idea to ping the app to check it's responsive. But I fear the minute someone implements this, you'll get the problem in reverse: pongs missed because of unforeseen circumstances lead to the app missing input events.
          I'd rather simply clear the buffer when it fills up. If I click something and it didn't register, I wouldn't mind clicking it again 5-10 seconds later should the window become responsive again.
          Either is better than the app closing entirely as happens now. Dropping some input events is preferable by far. There seems to be another bug where some apps close without receiving much input. It's easy to trigger by having a lot of IO going on or trying to load over a slow network.

Comment

Originally posted by ResponseWriter View Post

Either is better than the app closing entirely as happens now. Dropping some input events is preferable by far. There seems to be another bug where some apps close without receiving much input. It's easy to trigger by having a lot of IO going on or trying to load over a slow network.
            I don't know. In the 15 minutes I tested yesterday, my browsers seemed all too happy to close on their own (Firefox and Chromium) without much IO. Ok, Chromium was streaming, but Firefox wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
              I have two that irk me. Drag and drop from Ark to another Dolphin tab. When I drag a folder or file from Ark to a different Dolphin tab it'll stay on the folder the archive was in and not the folder I want to D-n-D into.
              tadaa!!

It works in my file browser now, though overall Cornus is probably more buggy than Dolphin.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

tadaa!!

It works in my file browser now, though overall Cornus is probably more buggy than Dolphin.

Very nice.

That looks extremely similar to the Thunar setup I used before I came to Plasma and brings back a lot of good old days memories.

Comment

Working...
                X