Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enlightenment 0.25 Released With Improvements To This Lightweight Window Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gquintard View Post

That kind of comment isn't necessary, mature, nor funny. Please grow up.
    honestly, THIS kind of response isnt necessary, helpful, OR mature either. you can just picture the nasally, weaselly sort of 12 year old who cant wait to waste their time finding excuses to say this kind of thing to people. please grow up and get a life. go plant a tree or something actually useful.

Comment

There's nice new features like:
      - Offline/presentation use bindings+actions (IIRC these previous ver has this too)
      - Battery shows more infos when hovered
      - BT battery support

Wished the new theme is as good (or better) as Opensuse E24 theme. And better KDE/QT integration.
      Will give it a try when have time.

Comment

1998 called, they want their window manager back.

Comment

Still my go to with exotic arch and low power systems. Even use it on my main laptop with all the plugins I need and minimal config with on of my number crunchers.

​​​​​​The fact that it works with all my systems on a shared home is one of the main reason I kept using E
          No need to bash something you don't need or use.

Comment

Originally posted by quaz0r View Post

honestly, THIS kind of response isnt necessary, helpful, OR mature either. you can just picture the nasally, weaselly sort of 12 year old who cant wait to waste their time finding excuses to say this kind of thing to people. please grow up and get a life. go plant a tree or something actually useful.
            Allow me to disagree, calling out misogyny is very necessary, specially in our industry.

Comment

Allow me to disagree, calling out misogyny is very necessary, specially in our industry.
              Can we just go back to work?

Comment

Imagine being such an unlovable sociopathic bully that you have to interrupt people having innocent fun to say that they shouldn't be allowed to have fun because they're a bunch of mean words.
                Go back to twitter, nobody likes you.
                Last edited by Ironmask; 29 December 2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Tried installing E25 on arch (vbox vagrant image and via endeavourOS) in VirtualBox. Then installing econnman from aur. And when installed, not automatically run in systray. And too much crash. The best enlightenment experience, at least as VBox guest, is via opensuse. Albeit still at version 24.2.

Edit: Oh, and for me, the theme from opensuse is still better.

Comment

Working...
                  X