Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ngraham View Post

You're very welcome! We try.

I actually realized that I was wrong: our System Tray now uses DWDs, not CSDs. Which is even more interesting. I'm writing a blog post about it.
    I remember Ken Vermette (hope I got that right) talking about DWDs on his blog at some point. I was wondering what had happened with that idea, it was pretty neat.

On the topic of window management, would you know anything about Window Tabbing coming back to KWin? I quite liked that feature, and do hope it returns at some point. (I've even contemplated running KDE SC 4's KWin, before realizing it'd be overkill for a single feature. :P )

Edit: Oh and of course, thank you to yourself + all the myriad developers working on making KDE even better!
    Last edited by BesiegedAce; 16 May 2021, 05:17 AM. Reason: Where are my manners

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      That's how a HamburgerMenu should work. Very cool, indeed.
      Yeah, it seems KDE are the first to make proper use of a hamburg menu

Comment

ngraham Speaking of quality of life improvements which I'd love to see getting fixed: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=423230

Comment

Originally posted by BesiegedAce View Post
          On the topic of window management, would you know anything about Window Tabbing coming back to KWin? I quite liked that feature, and do hope it returns at some point. (I've even contemplated running KDE SC 4's KWin, before realizing it'd be overkill for a single feature. :P )
          Is Fluxbox still around? That wouldn't pull in KDE 4 dependencies and it's had window tabbing for years longer than KWin 4.x ever did.

Comment

Working...
          X