Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PipeWire 0.3.26 Released With Better Bluetooth Support, Up To 64 Channel Devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reba View Post

Thanks for the heads-up. The time of ISA is quite gone but maybe I'll salvage the Audigy when the next board comes without PCI with an PCIe-to-PCI adapter.

My case is a SilverStone FT02 So congratulations on your TJ11!
    Yay, that's awesome. TJ-11 hasn't arrived yet. FT02 is nicer case, but only 7 PCI slots. anyway I bought every FT02 for $50 ad TJ11 for $100, so it was steal (TJ11 price in Poland was like $900, so there were only few units sold used there over years)

Mine 2* FT02 are sitting next to me, and one is nearly assembled machine (got problem with cable management - especially 5*CP05 with so longer cables and double molex connectors (I'm not even trying to close the sidepanel) I've contacted Silverstone and told me that CP05-SAS are unavailable from years (I was unable to find them anywhere, so if you know where I could order at leat 10 of them [or five at least, I would buy even 15 of them), then please let me know)

Demciflex has so horrible shipping price to Poland, so I'm wondering if there are any comparable alternatives...
    It would be als onice to find some handles for all my silverstoen cases, because they are too heavy to carry them empty. When lifting fully assembled FT02 (Noctua D15, 5HDDs Xorsair HX1200i, Vega64), it's hard to do, without bending something...

Comment

Originally posted by evil_core View Post
      Yay, that's awesome. TJ-11 hasn't arrived yet. FT02 is nicer case, but only 7 PCI slots. anyway I bought every FT02 for $50 ad TJ11 for $100, so it was steal (TJ11 price in Poland was like $900, so there were only few units sold used there over years)
      Yikes, those are good prices and not available here (Germany). Guys over here know of the quality of them and I have seen one go below three digits.

Mine 2* FT02 are sitting next to me, and one is nearly assembled machine (got problem with cable management - especially 5*CP05 with so longer cables and double molex connectors (I'm not even trying to close the sidepanel) I've contacted Silverstone and told me that CP05-SAS are unavailable from years (I was unable to find them anywhere, so if you know where I could order at leat 10 of them [or five at least, I would buy even 15 of them), then please let me know)
      CP05 (non-SAS but SATA) are readily available (around 7 EUR pp). However I haven't found a supplier of CP05-SAS.

Demciflex has so horrible shipping price to Poland, so I'm wondering if there are any comparable alternatives...
      It would be als onice to find some handles for all my silverstoen cases, because they are too heavy to carry them empty. When lifting fully assembled FT02 (Noctua D15, 5HDDs Xorsair HX1200i, Vega64), it's hard to do, without bending something...
      Tell me about it Even stocked with just a Thermalright Venomous X, a single graphics card, misc stuff and a good PSU this beast gets heavy.
      I don't know what you're doing with yours but inserting more GPUs or adding water cooling and this case needs a crane.
      Mining is no business case over here as Germany has one of the worldwide highest electricy prices so basically no one here I know mines if they have to pay their electricity bill themselves.

Comment

Working...
      X