No announcement yet.

Chrome 89 vs. Firefox 86 Performance Benchmarks On AMD Ryzen + Ubuntu Linux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't diagnose the difference when loading Reddit between the JS rendering and the content download.

Comment

Meanwhile, I'm happily running Firefox on my laptops where google and friends can nicely play together and share their cookies in their container. Just like Facebook and many others have their place to rummage around. On my MediaPC use chrome in fullscreen desktop app mode for my streaming services. Because it integrates nicer with Kodi that way. For browsing I start a fullscreen firefox through Kodi. I'm really happy with this setup.

Comment

Too many of you people are just conspiracy theorists. Stop worrying so much about your data being collected, unless you're doing something illegal - you're not that unique or interesting.

You can use Chromium if you're too paranoid to use Chrome. Chrome is also better when it comes to the latest standards and it's also more compatible.

If you like bad user interfaces, use Firefox + KDE. A match made in heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by -nom- View Post
          Too many of you people are just conspiracy theorists. Stop worrying so much about your data being collected, unless you're doing something illegal - you're not that unique or interesting.

You can use Chromium if you're too paranoid to use Chrome. Chrome is also better when it comes to the latest standards and it's also more compatible.

If you like bad user interfaces, use Firefox + KDE. A match made in heaven.
          You don't know the risks then.

Comment

Working...
          X