KDE Plasma & Friends See Many Fixes + Improvements Ahead Of Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Plasma & Friends See Many Fixes + Improvements Ahead Of Christmas

Phoronix: KDE Plasma & Friends See Many Fixes + Improvements Ahead Of Christmas

KDE developers haven't let up ahead of the holidays in their relentless work for improving the KDE desktop and contained applications...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Originally posted by DanL
    ^Post above has been flagged. Please don't bite.
    This time, I'm actually not sure it is.

The link points to a very recent post on the kde-promo mailing list that's basically saying "The Qt Company is trying to pressure the KDE Free Qt Foundation into accepting the non-commercially-licensed Qt options being made less useful. Here's some info on why not doing that benefits everyone. Please apply pressure if you see Qt Company people at industry events."

Comment

Originally posted by ssokolow View Post
      This time, I'm actually not sure it is.
      It's vaguely related (at best) to the topic of this week's KDE improvements. As I said, the link may be interesting, but this isn't the place for it...

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post

It's vaguely related (at best) to the topic of this week's KDE improvements. As I said, the link may be interesting, but this isn't the place for it...
        Your discussion about it does not belong any more in here, yet you're having it...

Personally it relates to KDE so I think it's fine to have it here. Michael could always make an article out of it for more info/discussion.

Comment

Again some nice improvements this week :-) I just miss some important bug fixing for Wayland.

Comment

Originally posted by 144Hz View Post
            ssokolow Spot on. CLA has super bad consequences like this.
            You are a retarded troll who wants to kill the linux desktop by promoting the gnome monstrosity

Comment

Originally posted by 240Hz View Post

You are a retarded troll who wants to kill the linux desktop by promoting the gnome monstrosity
              But what if he is the gnome monstrosity commenting on phoronix? Because I can't see how a real person could post the same comments forever, it's beyond trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL
                ^Post above has been flagged. Please don't bite.
                Seems more ontopic than your comment.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

But what if he is the gnome monstrosity commenting on phoronix? Because I can't see how a real person could post the same comments forever, it's beyond trolling.
                  The Gnome desktop is extremely popular in the tech community among individuals who dye their hair pink or purple and are currently in the process of transitioning between genders. 140Hz is a "little bit mentally unstable"

Comment

Originally posted by 240Hz View Post

The Gnome desktop is extremely popular in the tech community among individuals who dye their hair pink or purple and are currently in the process of transitioning between genders. 140Hz is a "little bit mentally unstable"
                    Congratulations on showing what kind of person you really are by resorting to transphobic comments.

Comment

Working...
                    X