Apache Gets Booted From OpenBSD Base Over Being Too Bloated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brad0 View Post
    LOL. You post the crap that you do and say the things that you do and HE is a sick man? You must have forgotten to take your medication today.
    It seems we've got more sick people here who thinks everyone has double personality. You can check when I last time replied here (ignoring my latest responses). However, it didn't stop the idiot to tell I'm still writing here. I'll tell you something bsd fanboys: most people HATE this crap and most of us are using Linux, so it's not surprising bsd fanboys are being exterminated wherever they show.

Comment

Originally posted by Pawlerson View Post
      ... most people HATE this crap and most of us are using Linux.
      No, most of us do not consider hating a piece of software as a very sane thing to do. Because most of us are not trolls and/or children.

Comment

Originally posted by tuubi View Post
        No, most of us do not consider hating a piece of software as a very sane thing to do. Because most of us are not trolls and/or children.
        You're telling for yourself and I'm telling for myself. I don't hate bsd, because it's old, crappy and legacy software (those are reasons to feel sorry for it). I hate it, because of its stupid fanboys who hate Linux without reason. The good prove is Linux users never attack first from my experience. There's always some bsd fanboy who can't stand his favourite, but old, crappy and legacy system is passing away. He thinks attacking Linux will make him to feel better. Btw. your comment won't make you to look more mature in this case. It was a lame one and really childish, because of nature of this thread.
        Last edited by Guest; 03 April 2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I hate it, because of its stupid fanboys who hate Linux without reason.
          That can be considered a reason to hate the fanboys at most, not the software. Not a good reason, but then again hate rarely has one.

The good prove is Linux users never attack first from my experience. There's always some bsd fanboy who can't stand his favourite, but old, crappy and legacy system is passing away. He thinks attacking Linux will make him to feel better.
          Heh, right. No Linux user ever trolls or attacks anything. (Except windows, but that's different of course, because MS is EVIL!)

Btw. your comment won't make you to look more mature in this case. It was a lame one and really childish, because of nature of this thread.
          Oh noes, someone thinks I'm not mature on the internets! Oh why, oh why didn't I realize that flamefests are cool and wonderful, and disagreeing with this universal fact might be considered childish by someone who wields the almighty HATE!

PS: Did I already manage to kill this thread? I certainly hope I did...

Comment

That can be considered a reason to hate the fanboys at most, not the software. Not a good reason, but then again hate rarely has one.
            Why? Even bsd developers are fanboys who attack Linux, so hatred toward their projects is justified.

Heh, right. No Linux user ever trolls or attacks anything. (Except windows, but that's different of course, because MS is EVIL!)
            Don't play straw man with me. I said from my experience. However, when comes to MS, it is evil and should be fought down on every possible level. If you don't understand why then it's your problem.

Oh noes, someone thinks I'm not mature on the internets! Oh why, oh why didn't I realize that flamefests are cool and wonderful, and disagreeing with this universal fact might be considered childish by someone who wields the almighty HATE!
            That's probably why you decided to take a part in this flame. You're just amazing me. You said it's childish to take a part in this, but it's exactly what you're doing. Furthermore, your accusing participants of being trolls or childish. We've got amazing masochist here!

PS: Did I already manage to kill this thread? I certainly hope I did...
            What you've nearly achieved is to kill my faith in people's intelligence.

Comment

Why? Even bsd developers are fanboys who attack Linux, so hatred toward their projects is justified.

Don't play straw man with me. I said from my experience. However, when comes to MS, it is evil and should be fought down on every possible level. If you don't understand why then it's your problem.
              By definition fanboys != developers. The project's not theirs. Just like Linux is not your project and thus you do not have the authority to represent it. We're just insignificant users with insignificant opinions.

That's probably why you decided to take a part in this flame. You're just amazing me. You said it's childish to take a part in this, but it's exactly what you're doing. Furthermore, your accusing participants of being trolls or childish. We've got amazing masochist here!
              Flaming is childish, that's hardly in question here. No, I took part in this because I was bored and frustrated. The best I could hope for was to derail this even further and make you lose interest in this disaster of a thread, thus killing it.

What you've nearly achieved is to kill my faith in people's intelligence.
              Well, as long as I've killed something, I guess...

Comment

By definition fanboys != developers. The project's not theirs. Just like Linux is not your project and thus you do not have the authority to represent it. We're just insignificant users with insignificant opinions.
                There are developers who are being fanboys same time (for example they consider their approach is only correct one).

Flaming is childish, that's hardly in question here. No, I took part in this because I was bored and frustrated. The best I could hope for was to derail this even further and make you lose interest in this disaster of a thread, thus killing it.
                It's usually childish, but sometimes it's an only way to stop it: fight fire with fire. However, you have chosen better and smarter way, so what's left for me is to say congrats. You've made it.

Well, as long as I've killed something, I guess...
                Now I have doubts and I'm sorry for accusing you of such things.

Comment

It seems we've got more sick people here who thinks everyone has double personality. You can check when I last time replied here (ignoring my latest responses). However, it didn't stop the idiot to tell I'm still writing here. I'll tell you something bsd fanboys: most people HATE this crap and most of us are using Linux, so it's not surprising bsd fanboys are being exterminated wherever they show.
                  Whoa, Pawlerson (kraftman, BSDSucksDicks, etc), you have no shame...

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                    Whoa, Pawlerson (kraftman, BSDSucksDicks, etc), you have no shame...
                    It seems we've got a winner! Sorry Vim_user. Sergio has won.

Comment

The good prove is Linux users never attack first from my experience.
                      This thread, second post, OpenBSD attacked by a Linux fanboy quoting Linus Torvalds. Post 3, BSDs are marked irrelevant by a Linux fanboy.
                      If your experience doesn't even contain the very thread you are posting in that tells us a thing or two about you.

FWIW, would you please stop claiming that I am a BSD user? I am not, I use Slackware. I bet still not good enough for you, maybe some Slackware hate now instead of BSD hate?

Comment

Working...
                      X