ReactOS "Open-Source Windows" Improving UEFI Boot, DirectX Work & NT6+ API Prep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClosedSource View Post
    It has its audience. My employer has a substantial number of clients and they pay him a lot.
    some people forget that linux is used by corporations, far more then desktop users

Comment

Originally posted by ClosedSource View Post

What's wrong with my nickname? I write closed source software for Linux and maintain Linux workstations (and other things) for a living.
      I imagine most people here write closed source software in their day-to-day work. Possibly broadcasting it proudly as part of a username is a little odd. It is obviously fine to do but it has to be expected that it does raise your "is likely a troll score" considerably

Comment

Originally posted by kpedersen View Post

I imagine most people here write closed source software in their day-to-day work. Possibly broadcasting it proudly as part of a username is a little odd. It is obviously fine to do but it has to be expected that it does raise your "is likely a troll score" considerably
        I honestly can't remember where I get this from. Probably a reaction to a joke someone was making next to me.

Edit: It could also be an existential metaphor over how no one truly knows me, thus turning me into a shell that hides everything inside and in turn making every waking moment a struggle and my existence a burden.
        Last edited by ClosedSource; 07 November 2023, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X