DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Phoronix: DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Released back in May was the shiny DragonFlyBSD 6.0 release while today a point release for it has been issued...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Quite concerning that a distro can't renew their certificates in a timely manner...

Comment

Originally posted by AusMatt View Post
      Quite concerning that a distro can't renew their certificates in a timely manner...
      It was an issue with libressl, not their certificates.

Comment

Please document before commenting next time. DragonFlyBSD isn't a "distro", but another BSD flavor.

The above post explains why the certificate issue has happened.

Comment

I know exactly what DragonFly BSD is. I was reading the FreeBSD mailing lists at the time when Mr. Dillon announced his intention to fork FreeBSD. I was using the term distro in a very generic manner.

Comment

I know exactly what DragonFly BSD is. I was reading the FreeBSD mailing lists at the time when Mr. Dillon announced his intention to fork FreeBSD. I was using the term distro in a very generic manner.
            So you won't mind when I say that last Ubuntu made for pretty horrible Windows experience? It looks like a distro of poorly designed Windows afterall..

Comment

Working...
            X