DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Phoronix: DragonFlyBSD 6.0.1 Released With AMD Zen 3 Temperature Monitoring, Fixes

Released back in May was the shiny DragonFlyBSD 6.0 release while today a point release for it has been issued...

https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pa...6.0.1-Released

Quite concerning that a distro can't renew their certificates in a timely manner...

Comment

Originally posted by AusMatt View Post
      Quite concerning that a distro can't renew their certificates in a timely manner...
      It was an issue with libressl, not their certificates.

Comment

Please document before commenting next time. DragonFlyBSD isn't a "distro", but another BSD flavor.

The above post explains why the certificate issue has happened.

Comment

I know exactly what DragonFly BSD is. I was reading the FreeBSD mailing lists at the time when Mr. Dillon announced his intention to fork FreeBSD. I was using the term distro in a very generic manner.

Comment

I know exactly what DragonFly BSD is. I was reading the FreeBSD mailing lists at the time when Mr. Dillon announced his intention to fork FreeBSD. I was using the term distro in a very generic manner.
            So you won't mind when I say that last Ubuntu made for pretty horrible Windows experience? It looks like a distro of poorly designed Windows afterall..

Comment

Working...
            X