No announcement yet.

FreeBSD Finally Gets Mitigated For Spectre & Meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most of you guys are gonna have a hard time keeping -any- job. If you think that CoC is too strict, then you haven't worked yet. Pretty everything it said was plainly obvious. Like Duh, retards actually need to be told that stuff? Really? And then they bitch that it's too strict?

Also, a persons sex is not binary and is determined by genetics, where-as a persons gender is very analog and is determined by a persons epigenetics. There are at least 6 sexes in this world and literally thousands of genders.

Comment

Am I the only one in this thread that has a hidden post that's been stuck in the mod queue almost the entire day? It did appear briefly, then I tried to make a small edit and got some cryptic message about it being "spam" for no obvious reason. Haven't seen it since. Is the forum back-end going haywire? Sorry if this is off-topic, although that seem to be the norm here, lol

Edit: It's back now...
      Last edited by Brisse; 19 February 2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DanL View Post

Then let there be silence. All this "The SJW's are coming to enslave us!" paranoia is tiresome.
        Only in liberal rich countries, in urbanized areas.

Comment

It is funny to watch the FreeBSD Core kill their own operating system over some pathetic virtue signaling and pandering to SJW hate mobs.

But it is nowhere near the epic meltdown when it hits Linux.

But Linus will never let that happen...

This forum software is complete garbage.
          Last edited by BeardedGNUFreak; 18 February 2018, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
            Most of you guys are gonna have a hard time keeping -any- job. If you think that CoC is too strict, then you haven't worked yet. Pretty everything it said was plainly obvious. Like Duh, retards actually need to be told that stuff? Really? And then they bitch that it's too strict?

Also, a persons sex is not binary and is determined by genetics, where-as a persons gender is very analog and is determined by a persons epigenetics. There are at least 6 sexes in this world and literally thousands of genders.
            Say hello to everyone in looneyland for us.

And yes, this is clearly alt-right man babies throwing a tantrum because they suddenly aren't allowed to 'harass teh womenz'.

I bet you still can't figure out why Trump won.

Comment

Now they have a similar CoC, they could rewrite it all in rust. Must have plenty of time to waste on such things if this self-destructive rubbish makes it to the top of the priority list.

Comment

Originally posted by brrrrttttt View Post
                Now they have a similar CoC, they could rewrite it all in rust. Must have plenty of time to waste on such things if this self-destructive rubbish makes it to the top of the priority list.
                Best part about 'writing things in Rust' is 'they won't have bugs'.

Comment

Originally posted by duby229 View Post
                  Most of you guys are gonna have a hard time keeping -any- job. If you think that CoC is too strict, then you haven't worked yet.
                  There's a pretty large difference between the number of hoops I'll jump through at work, and the number I'm willing to jump through in my free time when I'm voluntarily contributing.

Comment

Originally posted by BeardedGNUFreak View Post

Say hello to everyone in looneyland for us.

And yes, this is clearly alt-right man babies throwing a tantrum because they suddenly aren't allowed to 'harass teh womenz'.

I bet you still can't figure out why Trump won.
                    Good luck working in any size group of people with that attitude. Even a tiny sampling of people would include people that would not be able to work with you.

Comment

Originally posted by brrrrttttt View Post
                      There's a pretty large difference between the number of hoops I'll jump through at work, and the number I'm willing to jump through in my free time when I'm voluntarily contributing.
                      People are who they are. If you expect them to accept you for who you are, then you need to accept them for who they are. That's the first step from all perspectives.

Comment

Working...
                      X