X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duby229 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by k1l_ View Post
      If that's what that person thinks, then that's what that person is. What we have to do as sane persons is recognize mental illness where it exists and accept that person for what that person is. Rationalizing hatred is not good for you or for them.

Comment

If that's what that person thinks, then that's what that person is. What we have to do as sane persons is recognize mental illness where it exists and accept that person for what that person is. Rationalizing hatred is not good for you or for them.
        And this ladies and gentlemen is why Feminism is impossible to satire. The whole point of "I identify as an attack helicopter" is to satirize the transtrenders who delegitimize actual trans people, and here we have someone actually defending it... who sadly based on previous threads is not just shitposting...

Comment

Originally posted by brrrrttttt View Post
          There's a pretty large difference between the number of hoops I'll jump through at work, and the number I'm willing to jump through in my free time when I'm voluntarily contributing.
          Yeah I think that distinction is often lost on people. The problematic part of this code of conduct is that you can violate it while acting in good faith, especially with overly sensitive people. I mean even the act of changing someone else's code could be construed as a microaggression.

Also I wonder how well people who are afraid of virtual hugs function in the workplace. If you get a crying fit over every perceived slight who is going to want to work with you?

Comment

I kinda agree with that. I don't care if you think you're a dog or a battleship or a tall building. It sounds crazy, but it's not harmful.

Comment

The more I read the more obvious the necessity of the CoC becomes. You people sure made your own bed this time.

Comment

Holy crap, look at all the negativity

Comment

So much waste of energy on this trash called C0C which has a single purpose to divide people not to unite them.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post

And this ladies and gentlemen is why Feminism is impossible to satire. The whole point of "I identify as an attack helicopter" is to satirize the transtrenders who delegitimize actual trans people, and here we have someone actually defending it... who sadly based on previous threads is not just shitposting...
                    Impossible you say? Have you opened your eyes? Where? There's so much horribly ignorant satire out there it's freakin insane! It's not just trans, it's all people. All people have genomes and all people have epigenomes. No two people have the exact same DNA (except identical twins maybe). All people have different environments and life experiences. No two people have the same epigenome.
                    Last edited by duby229; 19 February 2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brisse View Post
                      The more I read the more obvious the necessity of the CoC becomes. You people sure made your own bed this time.
                      * Secretly come up with and ram wacko toxic SJW CoC on a community
                      * Try to label the massive number of people refusing to have this garbage rammed down their throats as 'alt right trolls'
                      * Claim the reaction to your attempt to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's is proof you need to ram your nutty ideology down everyone's throats

The classic I need feminism meme posted unironically...

LOL
                      Last edited by BeardedGNUFreak; 19 February 2018, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X