November Is Still Bringing Many Interesting Linux Benchmarks / Milestones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Actually I argue with my wife that Phoronix is still first most important (or tied)... As without continuing to battle each and every day, then I cannot provide for my family.
    Actually, family is the most important thing. Failure to recognize this will result in a failure in personal life. Which will extend it's destructive forces to all facets of one's existence - and that may very well include Phoronix. You see - you can provide for your family in a million ways, which may or may not necessarily include Phoronix (i.e. jobs and careers are replaceable) - but family is not replaceable nor interchangeable. Hope you won't have to learn this the hard way. Also, a career can become a great excuse for not hanging with the family. But the time on this world is limited - use it with great caution.

Comment

Congratulations to the the wife and you. Was it a boy? Wish you all the very best. Good health and sleeping according to a new routine.

Comment

Beautiful early Christmas for the Larabels!

Let's all start the shower. :- )
        Last edited by microcode; 11 November 2019, 01:02 PM.

Comment

A lot of awesome benchmarking to come! =D

Congratulations for this new baby!

Comment

I'm a bit late to the party Michael , but congratulations. Hope your wife and the kid are both doing well, and we understand if the pace/makeup of articles changes.

Kids change lots of things, but that might just mean a few middle-of-the-night articles get brainstormed or benchmark runs kicked off while using the whitenoise of a server room to lull the kid off to sleep.

Just remember to enjoy them... when you're not yelling at them

Comment

Working...
            X