A broken setup
    when
    His setup is:
    • notebook with AMD iGPU + GTX 1650 dGPU
    • Fedora 38
    • kernel 6.5.5-200.fc38.x86_64
    • Wayland
    • Nvidia drivers 535.113.01
    • 144Hz internal display + 75Hz external display (HDMI)
    says what exactly?

And anyway, thats wayland working as intended, zoom calls are exactly the kind of evil key and screenlogger application wayland devs pride themselves on making impossible.
    Last edited by mSparks; 03 May 2024, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mSparks View Post
      Wayland intentionaly breaks everything for everyone
      So you linking
      A broken setup
      when
      His setup is:
      • notebook with AMD iGPU + GTX 1650 dGPU
      • Fedora 38
      • kernel 6.5.5-200.fc38.x86_64
      • Wayland
      • Nvidia drivers 535.113.01
      • 144Hz internal display + 75Hz external display (HDMI)
      says what exactly?

And anyway, thats wayland working as intended, zoom calls are exactly the kind of evil key and screenlogger application wayland devs pride themselves on making impossible.
      Obviously, you are a filthy liar, dishonest manipulator, and stupid as well to think that you are smarter and can get away with this,

I knowingly chose thar specific link that had Wayland in it. But there are so many other examples, if you do the search, without Wayland and even in Windows. You jumped on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrg666 View Post

Obviously, you are a filthy liar, dishonest manipulator, and stupid as well to think that you are smarter and can get away with this,

I knowingly chose thar specific link that had Wayland in it. But there are so many other examples, if you do the search, without Wayland and even in Windows. You jumped on it.
        I actually believe you did, intentionally undermining your own argument is exactly the kind of irrational behavior I have come to expect from people who know they don't deserve the best.

I raise a toast to your ad hominem. have fun with your shitty display server on your shitty gpu. They both seem to fit your personality well.

Comment

I actually believe you did, intentionally undermining your own argument is exactly the kind of irrational behavior I have come to expect from people who know they don't deserve the best.

I raise a toast to your ad hominem. have fun with your shitty display server on your shitty gpu. They both seem to fit your personality well.
          Aw cut the crap and get lost!

Comment

Originally posted by Citan View Post
            Steam Deck can be used as a desktop and more and more people use it as such .
            So you must also count Nintendo Swith as a desktop, because you can also use it as a desktop, add a mouse and keyboard, even install Linux.

Nice is your Linux logic since Steam Deck is a desktop for you - a bit pathetic, a bit pity inducing.

Comment

Originally posted by mrg666 View Post
              Aw cut the crap and get lost!
              dont stress so much, there is going to be a lot of these wayland fails for the next couple of years, if you get this wound up over steam stats you'll give yourself a heart attack when something important drops.

Comment

Even when you get it "working", basic functionality does not work correctly without major artifacting, this is a known issue with the AMD driver windows and linux for years now:

Well. You made that up, right? Because I've been playing War Thunder for nearly ten years now, the last 4 on AMD GPUs and never ever have I experienced such artifacts. Never. WT nowadays runs on Vulkan and particularly ground forces is rock solid. It did expose plenty of issues back in the OpenGL days. But guess what - that's when I had a NVidia card (a 960 to be precise and a 1060 later). I wouldn't even blame NVidia for these problems. It might be just War Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by HEL88 View Post

So you must also count Nintendo Swith as a desktop, because you can also use it as a desktop, add a mouse and keyboard, even install Linux.

Nice is your Linux logic since Steam Deck is a desktop for you - a bit pathetic, a bit pity inducing.

You are trolling, and all regulars know that. But for the uninitiated I add a reply to your usual bullshit: The Steam Deck has much the same specs as quite a few contemporary AMD APU laptops. Your Switch "comparison" highlights your stupidity - as pretty much all of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuxee View Post

Well. You made that up, right?
                    Photoshopped it and sent it back in time to the WT forum just for that post.

Originally posted by Tuxee View Post
                    Because I've been playing War Thunder for nearly ten years now, the last 4 on AMD GPUs and never ever have I experienced such artifacts.
                    I heard about this guy that jumped out of a plane without a parachute and survived with only a few grazes. you should try it, sounds like you got the luck.

Comment

Originally posted by vextium View Post

What, Wayland works perfectly fine with Steam, what are you yapping about.
                      Bruh 😂
                      100% of the people I know who have tried gaming on Wayland ran into an issue that made one or more of their games unplayable. They have done a great job with XW but it's not enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X